This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

To say I am a little nonplussed would be a masterpiece of understatement - but I'm not just going to allow this thread to just go quietly into the internet ether, so....

f5a26104047be2e1e09a08702b2ebb48a7409460

So, yeah, there's this really great movie I saw once where there were three (!) Bruce Lee clones - it changed my life...

Edited by ThunderScore
  • Like 5

Is this Bruce Le(Huang Kin Lung) pictured with Bruce Lee's friend Wong Sheung Leung?. He appears to be using one of the the muscle stimulator's that the Little Dragon helped to popularize at the time.

bruce_lee_wong.JPG

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, ThunderScore said:

To say I am a little nonplussed would be a masterpiece of understatement - but I'm not just going to allow this thread to just go quietly into the internet ether, so...

Nice to see you got this thread up and running again ThunderScore, it's going to be bigger and better than before.

92b6f69832bd9c0324d657c2e729633a.jpg

Actor, Martial Artist, Filmaker and fellow Bruceploitation fan Michael Worth talks to Iain Lee about many Clone's of the little dragon.

30-minutes Approx- Michael Worth is the first guest to appear in the video.

• Like 2

This title has always held a weird fascination for me... off the top of my head - the music cues taken from PLANET OF THE APES, PAPILLION and THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR, among others as well as the nicely rendered artwork for the poster...

BRUCE & SHAOLIN BRONZEMEN (2).jpg

Edited by ThunderScore
  • Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

I just got this in the mail today, alot of Bruceploitation clips on it talking about that genre for a few minutes and alot of Bruce Li footage mixed it with young Bruce Lee clips, similiar to like Real Bruce Lee and Real Bruce Lee 2 documentaries

maxresdefault.jpg

Does anyone have any info on the movie Challenge of Young Bruce Lee, I havent seen this movie before and cant find much info on it, Heres a link: http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/movie.asp?id=10642

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BiggWill1988 said:

Does anyone have any info on the movie Challenge of Young Bruce Lee, I havent seen this movie before and cant find much info on it, Heres a

Wish I could help you but this movies new to me, must be somebody on the forum that might know more?.

ceeb5263a448884a5b7448813a00f339.jpg

• Like 2

Perhaps the least favorite Clone, tho his "Why Doesn't the World Die?" expression at being tied up is funny  -

E3D 2.jpg

Alexander Grand gets in a shot, literally...

E3D1.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

Michael Worth met up with a few clones, Dragon Lee and Ho Chung-Tao (Bruce Li). These photos are from his Facebook page.

While I don't have any Twitter/Facebook accounts I've been following Michael Worth posts on there. He's got one hell of a collection of Bruceploitation posters,magazines and promotional items etc. Can't wait to see the documentary and the best of luck to all involved with the project.

Re-posted my review of Bruce & Shaolin Kung Fu(1977) today. Should have a review of the sequel on on the forums some time early next year.

BruceandShaolinKungFu+1978-49-b.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

^ Wow, never saw that cover before but i love it!

On 12/13/2016 at 2:41 AM, AlbertV said:

Michael Worth met up with a few clones, Dragon Lee and Ho Chung-Tao (Bruce Li). These photos are from his Facebook page.

15384536_10153928996446790_7908082060348

15380482_10153922798326790_5062500317568

Wow amazing post! Its great to see new pics of Dragon Lee and Bruce Li

s-l500 (2).jpg

• Like 5

Dragon Lee looks to be in exceptionally good shape. Jimmy Ho also looks pretty decent for someone who must be getting on in years.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Dragon Lee looks to be in exceptionally good shape.

I think he's been frozen in a special chamber since the early 80's, put a long haired wig on him and he looks no different.

Way-Of-The-Dragon-2-Pre-Cert.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

exitthedragon3.jpg

exitthedragon2.jpg

exitthedragon1.jpg

"You People Kill Bruce Lee?" Thats the number one thing I remember, I couldnt help but laugh cause it how he said it when it was dubbed