30 Amazing Wu Xia Movies To Enjoy

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does one "enjoy" clan of amazons?

Cool post though, I hadn't heard of this website before, I'll be checking it out. Thanks for sharing.

Once again, very good choices.

After having chased after Clan of amazons and finally found it a year ago, I still haven't watched it as yet, shame on me !! :bs_firey:

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Well since they have my favorite two wu xia in that list, I approve. :tongueout 

On January 27, 2016 at 3:15 PM, ShawAngela said:

Once again, very good choices.

After having chased after Clan of amazons and finally found it a year ago, I still haven't watched it as yet, shame on me !! :bs_firey:

No shame there, Clan of Amazons is garbage. The only Shaw film I have ever stopped watching just out of sheer boredom.

Sorry to be the downer. :D

On 27.1.2016 at 7:54 PM, GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG said:

It should read 30 Shaw Brothers Wu Xia movies to enjoy.

No it should not. Last hurrah for chivalry and dule to the death(both terrific) are golden harvest....... Trilogy of swordmanship is bit odd choice, 1 story/3 is almost 100% drama.

12 gold medallions which I screened recently is  definitely below top 30 material and so is young avenger. YA is okay but does not feel like shaw brothers movie somehow, plot is standard revenge stuff and action while good is nothing remarkable.. Movie of similar quality must have been made hundreds by independent studios. Personal issues of course. Most interesting feature in YA is rarity of IVL disc:bs_coveredlaugh:

Archived