Eugene Thomas

Kwok Choi

While going through sym8's " TALK THE TALK.." thread I was thinking about Robert Tai when suddenly Eugene Thomas flashed through my mind then I asked myself where on earth is Eugene Thomas ?  Why is he so elusive. Is he still alive? etc etc. I searched the web and found this.......for real?

This is eugene thomas trammell from the film the Final Duel the Black Monk right now I'm living in Chicago as an Musician. 10 years I had lived in asia as an student of the martial arts and films. you can email me at nazirtahlmeediyah@ymail.com PEACE AND LOVE. you can watch these and other film, go to google LET ME WATCH it is free
Below is his ? YouTube account. After accessing the page you would then have to click on the thumbnails for more info, clips and videos.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's him all right. The switch from actor to music is quite intriguing. Reminds me of Edward John Staszak, best known for the Ozploitation martial arts action films Day of the Panther and Strike of the Panther. He is now a professional accordion player in Australia. 

Nice to see his healthy and still being creative even if hes not appearing in Martial Arts films anymore. Living and working in Asia for ten years must have been some experience.

Archived