BRUCE LEE CHOREOGRAPHING

sym8

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that footage in 2003. Great footage and very rare - discovered on old Akai tapes. Bruce is filming from his balcony at Cumberland Road and shouting instructions to Dan Inosanto and Wu Ngan. As soon as Dan arrived in HK on 25 Sept 72 Bruce got him rehearsing for GAME.

10 minutes ago, greenbamboo said:

I saw that footage in 2003. Great footage and very rare - discovered on old Akai tapes. Bruce is filming from his balcony at Cumberland Road and shouting instructions to Dan Inosanto and Wu Ngan. As soon as Dan arrived in HK on 25 Sept 72 Bruce got him rehearsing for GAME.

Thanks for the information.

7 hours ago, greenbamboo said:

I was always under the impression Robert Lee owned/screened this footage at a Bruce Lee event?. 

Killer Meteor

Those stills just highlight how youthful Shih Kien looked in Enter...and he was 60! Best advert for kung fu lessons ever!

On 9/5/2019 at 10:16 PM, Killer Meteor said:

Those stills just highlight how youthful Shih Kien looked in Enter...and he was 60! Best advert for kung fu lessons ever!

He said to Bruce Lee, that he should relax more often and not take film making so seriously. Say's a lot of about Shih Kien and how he approached his life. Shih wouldnthave been up all hours of the night, worrying about his performance. Wouldnt be surprised if he was a smoker too?, just about everyone in Asia seemed to be at this time. It's still a huge market for tobacco companies even now. We know he continued to make further movie's long after BL had gone.

Another day of acting and choreogrpahing on the set of ETD.

d59ab9eba4152a841a73d687a627f63d.jpg

Archived