Beast (2016) - Directed by Robert Samuels

AlbertV

Beast-606x330.png

Former Sammo Hung Stunt Team protege Robert Samuels is directing a new martial arts film entitled Beast. Here's a basic synopsis:

In 1999 the empire corporation began developing a serum that would change the face of modern warfare. A serum that would create the perfect soldier, stronger, faster and impervious to pain.

The film's lead actor is wushu exponent Marco "DaAnswer" Johnson. He is the son of former WMAC Master and wushu champion Willie "The Bam" Johnson. Co-starring are former Hong Kong villain actor and current pianist Vincent Lyn, John DeBlasio, John Canada Terrell, and two familiar faces in old school kung fu films, Lo Meng (aka Turbo Law) and Chang Shan (Yes...THAT Chang Shan). The movie is being produced by the film's writer Robert Jefferson and Blazin' star Michael Wehrhahn.

Samuels and Jefferson recently started an IndieGoGo campaign to raise funds for the movie. Here's the link:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beast-the-motion-picture--3/piad

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

Dang, by the title I would have expected a X-Men spin-off centered on the awesome Hank McCoy. :sad 

Beast-x-men-beast-34360919-978-636.jpg

Morgoth Bauglir

The last time I saw Bobby Samuels was in Secret War.  God I hope this movie is better than Secret War.  

One Armed Boxer

Not one of the awards offers a DVD, Blu-ray, or even digital download of the finished movie....did I miss something here!?

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

^ Wouldn't surprise me if they add this on at a later date, a lot of crowd funding films do that. 

Secret Executioner
11 hours ago, Morgoth Bauglir said:

The last time I saw Bobby Samuels was in Secret War.  God I hope this movie is better than Secret War.  

So a guy who plays in a movie called Beast also appeared in a film called Secret War ? What's this, six degrees of Marvel ? :tongueout 

Lady Jin Szu-Yi
1 hour ago, Secret Executioner said:

So a guy who plays in a movie called Beast also appeared in a film called Secret War ? What's this, six degrees of Marvel ? :tongueout 

Gosh, I hope not. :bs_overwhelmed:

• Administrator
On 1/7/2016 at 2:14 PM, AlbertV said:

Former Sammo Hung Stunt Team protege Robert Samuels is co-directing a new martial arts film entitled Beast with Kaloni Davis.

Kaloni Davis is no longer co-directing the film.

Archived