Martial arts remake by Hollywood

sym8

If Hollywood remade a Kung fu movie which would you like it to be and who would direct and star(it doesn't have to contain martial arts)My choice would be Royal Warriors starring Michele yeoh.               Michele yeoh-Angelina jolie.Hiroyuki Sanada-Tom Hardy.Michael Wong-Eddie Redmayne.The three main villains Idres alba,Leonardo de caprico and Sylvester Stallone,director Antoine Fuqua.Loved the idea in Royal Warriors that the police were the ones being hunted and I would love to see a big remake.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 8:57 PM, lungfei said:

ninja the final duel would be my personal choice

I would like to see someone make a movie based on the Eric Van Lustbader book NINJA,now that would be a great ninja film

Secret Executioner
On 6/1/2016 at 7:00 PM, sym8 said:

If Hollywood remade a Kung fu movie which would you like it to be and who would direct and star(it doesn't have to contain martial arts)My choice would be Royal Warriors starring Michele yeoh.               Michele yeoh-Angelina jolie.Hiroyuki Sanada-Tom Hardy.Michael Wong-Eddie Redmayne.The three main villains Idres alba,Leonardo de caprico and Sylvester Stallone,director Antoine Fuqua.Loved the idea in Royal Warriors that the police were the ones being hunted and I would love to see a big remake.

Angelina Jolie playing a character originally played by Michelle Yeoh ? Shit, that's about as good of a cast as George Clooney as Batman. The rest of the cast also sounds pretty bad (for a MA/action movie I mean).

7 minutes ago, Secret Executioner said:

Angelina Jolie playing a character originally played by Michelle Yeoh ? Shit, that's about as good of a cast as George Clooney as Batman. The rest of the cast also sounds pretty bad (for a MA/action movie I mean).

That's why I choose them,apart from Angelina Jolie and Sly the rest are not noted for action  cinema and like I said it doesn't have to be a martial arts movie and I always thought Stallone would make a great villain.I think sometimes when people do something we don't expect it may turn out a surprise

Archived