A Tribute to BRUCE LEE - THE MAN, THE MYTH

ThunderScore

DragonClaws
8 hours ago, Cognoscente said:

He did. Speaking of whom, here is something I found on a Chinese site.

Looks like the cover image was taken during the making of BL-TMTM?.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

This is how I first got to view the popular bio-movie, sourced from a ugly looking censored British Theatrical print. Which had then been heavily cropped to boot.

Bruceploitation221.jpg

Bruceploitation222.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

This print features the nunchaku scene, cut from some public domian release of the BL: The Man The Myth.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Is the black & white image featured on the back of this VHS cover, from a deleted scene?.

It looks like their looking towards the camera which suggests to me that it might be a promotional photo of the cast rather than an actual scene.

• Like 4

Killer Meteor
On 6/17/2021 at 8:37 PM, DragonClaws said:

This is how I first got to view the popular bio-movie, sourced from a ugly looking censored British Theatrical print. Which had then been heavily cropped to boot.

Bruceploitation221.jpg

Bruceploitation222.jpg

Note the use of images from Tower of Death for The Man, The Myth...and how Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave now features Dan Inosanto and has the plot from Exit the Dragon, Enter the Tiger!

• Like 3

This needs a 4k uhd release. My german DVD is passable but this masterpiece deserves better.

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 4

8DiagramAuntieFighter

One of the best bruceploitation flicks. Have fond memories of watching it with my grandad. I wonder if he still thinks it’s the real Bruce Lee? 

• Like 2

On 12/31/2019 at 5:22 AM, saltysam said:

German DVD is currently the best version of this

Is there any way to watch this on-line? I have ordered the German DVD but I have not received it yet. Wonder why it hasn't been uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo? I would do it if I knew how once I got the DVD!

• Like 2

shukocarl1441996347
47 minutes ago, DaneRD said:

Is there any way to watch this on-line? I have ordered the German DVD but I have not received it yet. Wonder why it hasn't been uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo? I would do it if I knew how once I got the DVD!

It is on Youtube under Bruce Lee True Story.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shukocarl1441996347 said:

It is on Youtube under Bruce Lee True Story.

I've seen this version, but it is the zoomed-in version, not wide-screen. I have seen clips of the wide-screen version, but it is either in French or Hindi, and I can't find it in English. I'm hoping that the German DVD has all of this. 

• Like 2

On 1/30/2022 at 6:37 AM, saltysam said:

This needs a 4k uhd release. My german DVD is passable but this masterpiece deserves better.

Is your German DVD widescreen and in English dub? 

Here is a clip as an example, that even has the "cha-cha" scene that was deleted from other versions that are on YouTube. But the issue for me is, that it isn't in English.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DaneRD said:

Is your German DVD widescreen and in English dub? 

Here is a clip as an example, that even has the "cha-cha" scene that was deleted from other versions that are on YouTube. But the issue for me is, that it isn't in English.

German dvd is wide-screen and has the English dub, also has Chinese audio with English subs as an option.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, saltysam said:

German dvd is wide-screen and has the English dub, also has Chinese audio with English subs as an option.

Excellent! That's what I was hoping for, thank you! I have ordered the movie, but have not yet received it. Maybe I'll learn how to rip it from my DVD then upload it to YouTube if it is allowed, then share with the whole group here. 

• Like 1