A Tribute to BRUCE LEE - THE MAN, THE MYTH

ThunderScore

This classic deserves a proper HD remastered release. My german DVD is good but a lovely 88 films 2 disc SE with KFB artwork would be so so sweet

• Like 4

sifu iron perm
1 minute ago, saltysam said:

This classic deserves a proper HD remastered release. My german DVD is good but a lovely 88 films 2 disc SE with KFB artwork would be so so sweet

i would drop 50 bucks!!

because im a super fan of this crazy flick..

me and my good buddy were obsessed with this film..so many quotable!!

• Like 4

There's certain movies i revisit so much more often than others..Assault On Precinct 13, The Bruce Lee Movies,Dawn Of The Dead,,,Man,The Myth.Utter classic movie with mammoth rewatchibility value.

• Like 4

Squid Lips

From The Bruceploitation Bible, a rare behind the scenes shot from The Man The Myth with Chiu Chi Ling. 

9C042124-86FD-4FFF-B249-F633D1412AFC.jpeg

• Like 4

Squid Lips

Some samples have been prepared to preview online and they should have the shipping dates squared away. There will be a post on Facebook and emails sent to all the donors with that too. 

• Like 2

The film was released on super 8mm in the 80s in various different versions including English and German, usually as two parters. The English one was produced in very small numbers. 

3D567AB6-3602-48E9-878B-142F8D918A5A.jpeg

D320EC0C-6DDB-443A-86EC-1D499ADCF8D0.jpeg

6E54222B-B2A5-4ABC-A302-E4C4505405C5.jpeg

E947A892-D3AF-44AC-A07A-AED68543E5E5.jpeg

7FE4BD80-AA70-4C4E-8638-96E8754CF8D9.jpeg

• Like 3

Cognoscente

With Seasonal being a satellite company of Eternal Films, it's easy to look at No Retreat, No Surrender as a companion piece to TMTM. I'm surprised that they didn't get Bruce Li to play Bruce Lee's ghost.

Also, it's weird that Golden Harvest didn't do their own '70s biopic featuring a Bruce Lee clone.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

DragonClaws
8 hours ago, Cognoscente said:

Also, it's weird that Golden Harvest didn't do their own '70s biopic featuring a Bruce Lee clone.

Did they have any involvement with Linda Lee's planned 1970's biopic?.

• Like 2

DragonClaws
8 hours ago, Cognoscente said:

Nope, but Tino Wong was one of the many who auditioned.

I didn't know Tino Wong was connected to the project. This thread might be of interest to you @Cognoscente.

• Like 2

Cognoscente

Bey Logan mentioned it in his Bruce Lee book. It's too bad that Tino didn't get the role. I wonder what he sounded like. Bey thought he spoke perfect English.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2021 at 1:01 PM, Cognoscente said:

With Seasonal being a satellite company of Eternal Films, it's easy to look at No Retreat, No Surrender as a companion piece to TMTM. I'm surprised that they didn't get Bruce Li to play Bruce Lee's ghost.

Golden Harvest tried. They did approach Bruce Li in the mid 70s but he was not happy with what they wanted from him at the time. 

• Like 2

DragonClaws
On 6/16/2021 at 11:42 AM, Cognoscente said:

Do you mean for Game of Death or a biopic? Because the story I've heard always revolves around GOD.

I was under the impression Ho Chung Tao turned down appearing in G.O.D?.

• Like 1