A Tribute to BRUCE LEE - THE MAN, THE MYTH

ThunderScore

3 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

I wonder when they took the New York photo. From memory, the film itself doesn't have any scenes there.

I think there are only deleted scenes from the New York shoot?,. Or did some footg slip into the regular Internatinal print?.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 4:04 PM, Killer Meteor said:

Not to my knowledge. It may well just be the still is all there ever was.

I think there's was a lot more footage filmed for this one. Or maybe they coudlnt get permits to film in New York?. Grabbing just a few quick prootional pictures for the movie.

Bruce Lee: The Man, The Myth & Other Lot (ACE, 1978). Spanish One Sheet (27.5" X 38") & Argentinean Video Poster (25.25" X 37"). Action.
Starring Bruce Li, Linda Herst, Donnie Williams, David Chow, Mario Viediano, and Roberto Ciappi. Directed by Ng See Yuen. Included in this lot with Bruce Lee: The Man, The Myth is a folded Argentinean video poster for The Chinese Connection (Golden Communications, R-1980s). Unrestored posters that display signs of use. May include edge and fold wear, minor fold separations, creases, tears, pinholes, tape stains, surface scuffs and wear, misfolds, and chips in the borders. Please see full-color, enlargeable image above for more details. Artwork for The Chinese Connection by Gonzalo Diaz. Folded, Fine/Very Fine.

Source- https://movieposters.ha.com/itm/movie-posters/action/bruce-lee-the-man-the-myth-and-other-lot-ace-1978-spanish-one-sheet-275-x-38-and-argentinean-video-poster-2525-x-3-total-2/a/161701-51071.s

14976304%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Killer Meteor
On 1/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, sifu iron perm said:

so what is cut and added to the chinese print?

There's a Bruce/Betty love scene missing from the US and UK prints.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

is this super rare?

It's one release that was new to me, but I honestly cant comment on how rare it is to collector's?.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:44 AM, DragonClaws said:

How can one go about ordering this? I don't see any information on their page? :mmm

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

How can one go about ordering this? I don't see any information on their page?

The release date is yet to be announced @Yihetuan. Here's a quote from the author, taken from the Bruceploitation Thread.

Bruceploitation the poster magazine - Issue 1 coming soon! 

Like on Facebook | Follow on Twitter | Folllow on Instagram 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Is the person behind this Iain Lee?

I'm not sure if Iain Lee is involved in this new Bruceploitation poster magazine.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I'm not sure if Iain Lee is involved in this new Bruceploitation poster magazine.

I think I'm getting his name mixed up with someone else. I know that Lee (radio personality) is also Bruce Lee fan and Bruceploitation fan too. Perhaps another poster can chime in with the right person.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

I think I'm getting his name mixed up with someone else.

The owner of the Bruce Lee Clones site Lee Holmes, is behind the magazine. I don't think Radio presenter Iain Lee has any invovment with these up-coming poster magazines?. You might be getting these two people mxed up?.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 4:06 PM, sifu iron perm said:

is this super rare?

That's just The Man/Myth under a different title right? At least thats what the back of the box says, or are you just referring to it under the Bruce Lee Story title as rare?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

The owner of the Bruce Lee Clones site Lee Holmes, is behind the magazine. I don't think Radio presenter Iain Lee has any invovment with these up-coming poster magazines?. You might be getting these two people mxed up?.

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, I was mixing up the two names. For some reason, the wrong Lee popped out. Must of had Iain Lee on my mind for some reason, perhaps due to his on-air meltdown.

Edited by Yihetuan

DragonClaws

Possibly the shortest print of Bruce Lee The Man The Myth?.

(Video Link Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1