Question about a movie

ShawAngela

I found this movie on youku ; the uploader has it in a collection of TVB television movie, but I'm not sure that it's a TVB movie. So, here are my questions :

1) Does anyone can confirm if it's a TVB movie ?

2) Does anyone know the English title of this movie ? I searched on google a got such translations as Geolchimaru sunfliwer sword of a virgin (or something like that), Tianshan sword lady and so on...

Cynthia Khan and Kenneth Tsang play in it and it looks pretty good !

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk2MjQzMTY=.html?f=3074458&from=y1.2-3.4.37  part A

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk2MTc5NzY=.html?f=3074458&from=y1.2-3.4.38  part B

Thanks for any answer.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

葵花圣女

If I'm not mistaken, the last character is referring to a woman and maybe the first one reminds me of the one we find in the word " hero " (ying xiong ) : ying, but I'm not sure.

masterofoneinchpunch

All I can add is that it is not a HK movie under that title (a dual check at both HKMDB and HKFA helps solve that question.)  Is there a decent site (or other source) for learning more about TVB?

Thank you very much for the information, that the right movie.

It really looks good ; I have to find a while in order to watch it as soon as possible !!

Does anyone know if this movie is related to The tale of a heroine ? Cynthia Khan, the main actress of Lady chrysanthemum and the main villain of the same movie also play in The tale of a heroine.

Archived