Rambo: New Blood

AlbertV

http://deadline.com/2015/12/rambo-new-blood-tv-series-sylvester-stallone-fox-father-son-1201635077/

Apparently a deal has been closed at FOX with Sly executive producing (and possibly starring in) a TV series based on the Rambo series that will serve as a sequel involving Rambo attempting to connect with his son, an ex-Navy SEAL .

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big fan of the Rambo films but I the dislike the idea of a T.V series. It might turn out to be good but I just cant see anyone else in the role having been brought up with the films.

Big fan of the Rambo films but I the dislike the idea of a T.V series. It might turn out to be good but I just cant see anyone else in the role having been brought up with the films.

There is just one Rambo, nobody can replace Sly. And there is one Indiana also. "Trouble" with these iconic characters is they have not driven new blood into ring. I am OK with Mister Craig as Bond and if spectre is his last propably accept easily next one too as james bond actors have changed quite often during years...

But as decades with Stallone and Ford in roles hard to even imagine would want to see anyone else in roles. Well, I am not sure if there is new Indiana in production, one friend just said so.

Nevermind I still watch anything new with rambo name in it...

Edit:while there is not many rambo&indy movies I have watched all those flicks often except last indy just twice. Had to make sure it sucked that much.

There is just one Rambo, nobody can replace Sly. And there is one Indiana also. "Trouble" with these iconic characters is they have not driven new blood into ring. I am OK with Mister Craig as Bond and if spectre is his last propably accept easily next one too as james bond actors have changed quite often during years...

But as decades with Stallone and Ford in roles hard to even imagine would want to see anyone else in roles. Well, I am not sure if there is new Indiana in production, one friend just said so.

Nevermind I still watch anything new with rambo name in it...

Edit:while there is not many rambo&indy movies I have watched all those flicks often except last indy just twice. Had to make sure it sucked that much.

I have heard rumors about another Indiana Jones film but they really did make a mess of the last one. The rights for Bond might be changing hands this means Daniel Craig may not return. His career as Bond should have started earlier but there was legal battle over the rights to the character which delayed things.

Back to Rambo, I'd certainly go watch another film with Stallone in the role. At the same time it wouldn't bother me if they never made a another one. The last film was so good and the ending just rounded things off nicely.

Archived