Bruce Lee 75th Birthday Celebration In L.A. Chinatown This Friday at 8p

wackiechan

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool. Sounds fun, but sad to say I might not be able to go tomorrow night. Thanks for letting us know about it though.

Very cool. Sounds fun, but sad to say I might not be able to go tomorrow night. Thanks for letting us know about it though.

You're welcome, Ken.  It's too bad if you won't be able to go.  I heard from the bar manager of General Lee's(the location of the party) that some Shaw Brothers movies will be shown in the upper floor.

I'm not sure if it'll be trailers, clips, or whole Shaw Bros HK movies that will be shown.  I'm still excited about the event though.  I'll try to take pictures, if it won't be too dark in there.

The upper floor of the General Lee's Bar has a Ghana, African-painted movie poster of John Woo's "The Killer", by the way.

You're welcome, Ken.  It's too bad if you won't be able to go.  I heard from the bar manager of General Lee's(the location of the party) that some Shaw Brothers movies will be shown in the upper floor.

I'm not sure if it'll be trailers, clips, or whole Shaw Bros HK movies that will be shown.  I'm still excited about the event though.  I'll try to take pictures, if it won't be too dark in there.

The upper floor of the General Lee's Bar has a Ghana, African-painted movie poster of John Woo's "The Killer", by the way.

Surprised they weren't planning on showing Bruce Lee movies. Please let us know how it goes. I wish I could be there.

Archived