Black Force (AKA Force Four) Trailer (1975)

Jadedragon61

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who do not know, the big guy at 1:56 of the trailer is the late Hanshi Frank Ruiz, who co-founded the Nisei Goju-Ryu karate system. :)

Looks like a blaxploitation version of Force Five with a funky soundtrack and even funkier looking clothes.

Plus this was made before Force Five :) I haven't seen this yet but "Warhawk Tanzania" is one of the best names I heard for an actor :)

Plus this was made before Force Five :) I haven't seen this yet but "Warhawk Tanzania" is one of the best names I heard for an actor :)

Yeah, I think that guy's name was actually Warren Hawks.

You are right, the Robert Clouse film didn't come out until 1981. It looks like the writers of Force Five may have borrowed from this film and Enter The Dragon.

You are right, the Robert Clouse film didn't come out until 1981. It looks like the writers of Force Five may have borrowed from this film and Enter The Dragon.

Wilfredo Roldan said the same thing in an interview. Clouse et al had more money, some better guys, and just ripped the concept off from them.

Wilfredo Roldan said the same thing in an interview. Clouse et al had more money, some better guys, and just ripped the concept off from them.

Ill have to watch Force Four at some point to see just how much they did borrow. I never really rated Robert Clouse as a director.

Archived