Exclusive Interview with The Scorpion King - Won Jin!

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

On a recent trip to Seoul I was lucky enough to spend a day hanging out with Sunny the Scorpion himself, super kicker Won Jin.  We spoke at length, covering everything from his beginnings in martial arts and the film industy, to his legendary role in 'Operation Scorpio', through to his time working back in his native Korea up to present day.

Won Jin himself said he was looking forward to seeing the interview in print, so if you have a message of support for him, please post it in the comments section of the feature itself!

Check out the full interview at the link below - 

http://www.cityonfire.com/exclusive-interview-with-won-jin-the-scorpion-king-operation-scorpio-korean-martial-artist-kicker-interview/

IMG_1204.JPG

won_jin_interview.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

This is without a doubt the best interview I've read in quite a while!!! Highly informative and fun to read. 

OAB, you've outdone yourself. This is some great writing, and shows your professionalism and preparedness. I wish is was longer, and you had been able to get more in depth material from him, but the fact that what was only suppose to have been an hour long session turned into a 12 hour day is phenomenal. I know you had a blast, and it shows. This has me wanting to dig out China Strike Force and No Problem 2, and watch them again just to see him in them.

CityOnFire was smart to snag you as a contributing writer. Can't wait to see you score an interview with next.

I'm surprised more people haven't read this and weighed in on it.

This is without a doubt the best interview I've read in quite a while!!! Highly informative and fun to read. 

OAB, you've outdone yourself. This is some great writing, and shows your professionalism and preparedness. I wish is was longer, and you had been able to get more in depth material from him, but the fact that what was only suppose to have been an hour long session turned into a 12 hour day is phenomenal. I know you had a blast, and it shows. This has me wanting to dig out China Strike Force and No Problem 2, and watch them again just to see him in them.

CityOnFire was smart to snag you as a contributing writer. Can't wait to see you score an interview with next.

I'm surprised more people haven't read this and weighed in on it.

^^ this.

Thanks a lot OAB.

Archived