AHNA CAPRI FOOTAGE

hutchy1111

Remember this was only shot on 8mm so the quality is never going to be great.

A Japanese collector paid a lot of money for it, sad isn't it that he will probably stay in his own sad world watching it again and again..lol....

There is more footage out there, behind the scenes Way Of The Dragon / Game of Death for instance, but most people, even some hard core Lee fans, don't really care anymore, there are much more important things in life!

Some of the Capri footage turned up on I Am Bruce Lee so I thing it's safe to say that the Estate have it in it's complete form.

Rumor has it that Warner is re-releasing Enter the Dragon next year so hopefully it appears on that.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This footage (and Elvis '72 MSG NY) should be released on blu :cry:

Elvis? Please enlighten me? This should be good! :xd:

Elvis? Please enlighten me? This should be good! :xd:

I believe The King performed there in '72.

3FqDNLVfRms&feature=related

No Karate though.:tongue:

I believe The King performed there in '72.

3FqDNLVfRms&feature=related

No Karate though.:tongue:

Thank Christ.

Thought a rumor was swirling that the King fought Bruce Lee at MSG. Wouldn't have surprised me.

What's the general consensus on whether or not the two of them ever met? I seem to remember Bob Wall (is there a more credible source of info on Bruce Lee than Bob "The Legend In His Own Mind" Wall?) saying on his "Legend Of Bob Wall" dvd that Bruce & Elvis did meet at least once. Seems feasible, they were both friends of Ed Parker, afterall, but I don't think it's true. Bruce kind of stole several of Ed's Kenpo students (Dan Inosanto among them), I don't think Ed would've wanted to risk losing Elvis that way, too. I also don't think Bruce would've cared for Elvis attitude about the martial arts, Elvis was way too into rank, his 8th degree black belt & all, there would've been no such black belts to buy from Bruce!

I also recall reading somewhere that Elvis was working on a movie script in '72 or '73 for a martial arts movie he wanted to co-star with Bruce in; if that's true, it'd be interesting to be able to read that script or at least find out what the story idea was. Anyone know anything about this?

Coliseum1972

I doubt very much they ever met.....there most likely would've been some photographic evidence of this.

I've heard that they wanted E to do a movie with BL but BL wasn't keen on it......could just be a tall tale though.

Around '74 E wanted to make a martial arts documentary , it never happened due to E getting more and more lost in drugs.

I have lost this, had it on my PC but lost when I reinstalled Windows!

Does anyone know of any download links for this?

Thanks

Mate, everyone on the board has this.

The complete footage was in here - almost 15 minutes worth.

Luckily for me I took it off YouTube before it was blocked :)

I was hoping someone would share a link other than YouTube as I wanted better quality! Thanks for the link though :tongue:

I was hoping someone would share a link other than YouTube as I wanted better quality! Thanks for the link though :tongue:

Oh kee kee kee kee :squigglemouth:

Can't give you the link mate because it was BLOCKED. I just have the footage now and there is no link to give you.

Removed again by Naoki Nishiie lol.

Hey dipshit we've all seen it, so pull your head in!!!!!!!

I'm actually late to this thread and so haven't seen it. I'm gutted it's been taken down.

I'm actually late to this thread and so haven't seen it. I'm gutted it's been taken down.

I'll try and get it to you mate. Stay tuned.

Archived