AHNA CAPRI FOOTAGE

hutchy1111

Son Of A Gun

It seems the original Japanese collector who paid top dollar to buy this from Ahna Capri has complained about it being shared. He claims to own copyright over it, so I guess that's fair.

But why do these so called 'collectors' have to buy footage and keep it to them selves? It's selfish and pointless. Why do they want to keep it all for themselves? They're clearly not making money off it by selling it to distribution companies so I can only assume they're making money off it by selling in private to people offering lots of pennies.

Yuki Nishiie is the owner apparently.

Yuki, just share the god damn video with the fans will you, instead of being a dick about it.

If you have a lot of money. More money than most of us. Then use it to make others happy.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you kidding? I already sent you the link. Check your pms.

I watched the footage twice last night but I'd like to be able to watch it again. I kind of thought it might be too good to last at the network54 site.

thedirtytiger

Please repost the footage somewhere else so those of us who were too slow the first time can see it too...?

no, thats not the footage, it starts with a blue sreen that says "fun and games on enter the dragon" and runs for over 11 mins

F__k me, as soon as it started downloading, it paused, failed and then had been removed. Thanks for the link, it seems if anyone uploads it they need to change the filename. It's out there now, I dunno why they're doing this.

Phoenix, the Rapidshare link is still working just fine. I checked it. I don't know what happened to you but try again. Should be ok.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. What happened earlier was that I got the usual error- 'removed, due to violating blah blah blah', so I thought it had been removed for infringement but it's more likely that too many people were trying to access it. Thanks again.

most of it on utube - don't know why it's jumps. bruce sends bob wall flying at the end - he goes crashing through those extras like a bowling ball LOL.

pkujBMuZZX8

I hope the deleted scenes from big boss see the light of the day like this rare footage:wink:

but this is not the thread for that!

Thanks to the uploaders for the nice video!!!!!

I hope the Big Boss scenes see the light of day too, but not like this! :sad:

I couldn't enjoy them in such a low quality state. It would ruin it. It has to be seen properly or not at all. IMO

And yes , I think Tigerstyles added some weird effect to the youtube video. It floats around.

I hope the Big Boss scenes see the light of day too, but not like this! :sad:

I couldn't enjoy them in such a low quality state. It would ruin it. It has to be seen properly or not at all. IMO

And yes , I think Tigerstyles added some weird effect to the youtube video. It floats around.

You are right, better quality is better! But we could see it once and know what happen in the rare scenes. sorry for my bad english i hope you understand :smile:

For me it's not about 'knowing what happens in the missing scenes' because I basically know what happens in them already. I would want to enjoy them as part of the whole film in decent enough quality to not be distracted. Basically, I want the Big Boss to be complete, the way it originally was. I don't want to see a few cut scenes compressed into a horrible mess and uploaded on some streaming video site.

That would just leave me even more frustrated than I am now. 'lol In other words, I don't think it's fair for us to wait all these decades to then get a half arsed release.

For me it's not about 'knowing what happens in the missing scenes' because I basically know what happens in them already. I would want to enjoy them as part of the whole film in decent enough quality to not be distracted. Basically, I want the Big Boss to be complete, the way it originally was. I don't want to see a few cut scenes compressed into a horrible mess and uploaded on some streaming video site.

That would just leave me even more frustrated than I am now. 'lol In other words, I don't think it's fair for us to wait all these decades to then get a half arsed release.

I'd also like to see the New Territories footage of GOD, and ETD; It was said Bruce kept filming for a couple weeks after ETD wrapped... He was so wound up into filming he couldn't stop. I know there were two different points...

1.) in Sept-Oct. 72' when he had GOD cast members on scene filming

unknowngod5.jpg

2.) When he finished his scene with Sammo (added after the film wrapped) he filmed more footage on the Enter set with Wong Shung Lung and two of Wong's students, and some outdoor footage with his team of stuntmen with himself dressed in his famous Italian suit with platform shoes.

picture.php?pictureid=5008&albumid=127&dl=1318290220&thumb=1picture.php?pictureid=5009&albumid=127&dl=1318290220&thumb=1

Yep, one day, maybe. :neutral:

I've heard on good authority that some or all of that New territories film has been bought by a Japanese collector. This means we probably wont see it in the next 50 years. I don't know why, but this is what tends to happen when some random anonymous collector buys footage. I don't know why they want to buy it and not show it to the world though. Doesn't make sense to me.

and yeah, a tiny clip of the Han's trophy room footage shows up in The Man The Legend, so clearly it wasn't destroyed and was available in 1973. God knows where it is now. :/

Archived