AHNA CAPRI FOOTAGE

hutchy1111

hutchy1111

A few months back a short clip of some 'behind the scenes' footage was posted of Bruce Lee fighting in Enter The Dragon. The scene only lasted around 10 seconds or so and looked like it was additional never seen before 'Ahna Capri' footage. This was posted on the You Tube channel you see below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/skerridge

It was then removed from You Tube due to copyright reasons.

I had a link to the video but now when you click on it this is the message you get:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by 西家 直輝.

Anyone else see this?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son Of A Gun

Bet Warner Bros or Ana Capri herself got it taken down. Bummer :sad:

I know the Ana Capri footage they used on the official dvd was only half or even less of what she shot. Not sure what they're waiting for to release the rest of it. Maybe the new big format.. that hasn't been inveneted yet.

Monk Sante
Bet Warner Bros or Ana Capri herself got it taken down. Bummer :sad:

I know the Ana Capri footage they used on the official dvd was only half or even less of what she shot. Not sure what they're waiting for to release the rest of it. Maybe the new big format.. that hasn't been inveneted yet.

Yeah, they will probably put on the 100th anniversary of Enter the Dragon. :sad:

What's the status of this? Do Warner Bros have all of it or did Ahna Capri only release the three minutes that you see on Blood and Steel? Probably the worst three minutes incidentally!

I read a review of the full material a while back and it's meant to be out of this world. We talk a lot about footage that we'll probably never witness (saw in the head, new territories etc). This stuff is definately out there and I'm dying to see the full fifteen minutes.

Question is will we ever see all of it?

Have you seen this?:

http://bruceleeforever.com/

Scroll down and there's mention of this site having all the footage.

:ooh:

Holy Sh*t!

The site looks fantastic and to be honest that looks legitimate. Hopefully this comes off in the Spring. Worth the wait that's for sure.

Holy Sh*t!

The site looks fantastic and to be honest that looks legitimate. Hopefully this comes off in the Spring. Worth the wait that's for sure.

Yeah, that's what I thought!

Fingers crossed it's the real deal!

:bigsmile:

sifu iron perm
Holy Sh*t!

x 100!!!

looks too good!!

Has anyone got the break down of what this footage contains. If I remember right it included.

• Bruce's sidekick to Bob Wall at full speed (Different takes)
  • Bruce light sparring with Bob Wall
  • Bruce doing turning kicks (lightening speed)

Anyone got the official list - I'm sure it was in Impact. Gary Daniels and a few other guys managed to see the footage and were apparently blown away.

Son Of A Gun

Sorry, I can't add to that but woah! Why the heck did they not include that on the last ETD dvd release? WTF would be their reason for only giving us a few minutes of it, and leave out the best parts? :tinysmile_angry2_t:

What is it with people these days?!

Sorry, I can't add to that but woah! Why the heck did they not include that on the last ETD dvd release? WTF would be their reason for only giving us a few minutes of it, and leave out the best parts? :tinysmile_angry2_t:

What is it with people these days?!

My guess is that Ahna Capri only gave over one of the five segments and made sure it was the worst one.

I don't see why she would do that. Do you?

So she can sell off the other four segments for more money? Not that she can now RIP.

Son Of A Gun

Ok, that makes sense, now that you put it that way.

But why sell the most boring minutes to Warner Bros, and then sell the more interesting parts to collectors? (assuming that's who she did sell them to)

Would collectors offer more money than Warner Bros?

The other possibility is, she sold the whole thing to Tadman or John Little, who then

sold parts of it to Warner Bros.

I guess it's pointless speculating. I just wanna see it. shakefist.gif

-

Ok, that makes sense, now that you put it that way.

But why sell the most boring minutes to Warner Bros, and then sell the more interesting parts to collectors? (assuming that's who she did sell them to)

Would collectors offer more money than Warner Bros?

The other possibility is, she sold the whole thing to Tadman or John Little, who then

sold parts of it to Warner Bros.

I guess it's pointless speculating. I just wanna see it. shakefist.gif

-

Yeah I agree mate.

Thing is the footage that turned up on Blood and Steel is garbage, let's be honest. That flies in the face of reviews and comments I've read regarding the material. There's apparently some truly amazing stuff!

Whoever's got it! GET IT F****N RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capri sold the footage to a japanese collector. tadman was her agent and he was the one who gave some for that doc blood&steel which he worked on.

Son Of A Gun

Why did he only give some for the ETD dvd? What is it with BL fans that have interesting stuff? In other words.... what's his problem?

ahna wanted to sell it to make some money. tadman paid to get some shown in that doc - i think he was doing a big favour to all fans. he didn't have to try and show the footage but he made it happen.

DT paid? To get it shown? :ooh: I thought they'd pay him.

And you're right, he didn't have to, but isn't it the nice decent thing to share with fellow BL fans and get this stuff out there and seen?

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but in my day people felt good about sharing with others that share the same interests. 'lol

Whoever bought the full 15 minutes,.....what's he gonna do with it? He bought it. Ok, great.

Now what? At least do something decent with it. Sell it to a distributor to release on a dvd.

Sell it to fans. Put it on Youtube. I mean,,, do something!

Sitting on a shelf somewhere gathering dust is sad. :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Same goes for all the other footage that people claim to have. What are they waiting for?

Show the world.

DT paid? To get it shown? :ooh: I thought they'd pay him.

And you're right, he didn't have to, but isn't it the nice decent thing to share with fellow BL fans and get this stuff out there and seen?

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but in my day people felt good about sharing with others that share the same interests. 'lol

Whoever bought the full 15 minutes,.....what's he gonna do with it? He bought it. Ok, great.

Now what? At least do something decent with it. Sell it to a distributor to release on a dvd.

Sell it to fans. Put it on Youtube. I mean,,, do something!

Sitting on a shelf somewhere gathering dust is sad. :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Same goes for all the other footage that people claim to have. What are they waiting for?

Show the world.

I agree wholeheartedly - it's a shame!

Anyone got the scene by scene breakdown of the footage?

I'll be able to get it this week from a friend of mine. I know all of it was shot on the tournament field but can't remember what's there.

Archived