Authorized Shogun Assassin Coming Soon

Guest eagleg

Guest eagleg

from KOCH entertainment

shogun.jpg

Additional Notes:

Description

A shogun master turns against lone wolf, his faithful head-cutting samurai servant. Lone wolf is forced into battle against the shogun, the shogun's son, and a host of shogun ninja warriors....

Synopsis

Lone Wolf, once an executioner for the Shogun, seeks revenge on his former boss and his Ninja flock after they kill his wife.

Title Note

"Shogun Assassin" was adapted from two Japanese films, "Baby-Cart at the River Styx" and "Sword of Vengeance." These works were part of a more extensive "Baby-Cart" series that followed the adventures of Lone Wolf and his son. Only 12 minutes of "Sword of Vengeance," the first entry in the series, are used in the American version. The footage from the Japanese originals was reedited, and American actors synched the dialogue; an original score and new sound effects were added.

Credits:

Director: Bobby Houston Director/Screenwriter/Star, mostly horror, late `70s-present

Director: Kenji Misumi Japanese Director

Star: Tomisaburo Wakayama Japanese Actor

Star: Bobby Houston Director/Screenwriter/Star, mostly horror, late `70s-present

Featured: Masahiro Tomikawa

Screenwriter: Bobby Houston Director/Screenwriter/Star, mostly horror, late `70s-present

I jus got the screener copy- Looks VERY clean :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FarEastPirate

I already have mine , you can order it straight from animego website:D

they have stock

Guest KevinClo

Yeah, you can get from either. All that is going on here is Animeigo has a distribution deal with Koch Entertainment. It allows them a bigger market so your chances of seeing it in stores is better or online.

KC

Archived