Need help and advice on The Story of Drunken Master 1979 Cantonese Custom DVD

TheKungFuRobber

TheKungFuRobber

Hello, I am very pleased to inform you that I am now working on an ultimate custom DVD for the under appreciated 1979 kung fu movie Story of Drunken Master with a completed remastered set of English subtitles, Cantonese audio and as many cool features as I can cram onto an NTSC DVD9 format, including the possibility of a commentary track by me (if anyone is interested). The only issue is that I cannot find any decent original posters to use and was wondering if anyone wanted to help with the artwork for this unofficial fan project, and if anyone had any suggestions on bonus features or what colour and font I should use for the subtitles. Your input is always appreciated as it is the fans who keep the fu going.

Thanks for everything.

P.S. The other projects (Shaolin Drunken Monk & Of Cooks and Kung Fu) are still coming, but the subtitles need some more work before I can release them. Sorry for the long wait. The Fearless Hyena project is also fully completed, but I don't want to release it just yet until there is more demand for a custom version.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived