Michael Jai White

SamSeed

22 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

For a split second I thought that was Xavier Woods. Lol kidding. 

• Like 2

DragonClaws

The goal I had when making Blood and Bone was to accurately represent the traditional style of martial arts I grew up learning with the filmmaking techniques I had picked up on as an actor. The result was an authentic Hollywood drama & martial arts film that you came to love.

(Link Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Michael Jai White made for a great vilian as Devereaux in Triple Threat. Click/Tap on the link below to read my complete Triple Threat themed write-up.

Jaka(Iko Uwais) squares upto Devereaux(Michael Jai White) - Triple Threat(2019)

MV5BZmE5YzY0MDAtYzllNi00NzEyLWE5NzktMmE3

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

So I learned last night that in White's film debut The Toxic Avenger Part II, his brief nunchaku scene actually started out different and was a bit longer. I was able to find and upload the full uncut fight between White and the late John Altamura (who would be replaced later in the film by Ron Fazio).

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

from FB

TBT Nate Jones making me look like Kevin Hart in NBD3, a movie I directed in Thailand. I’m actually 235lbs in this picture.

FB_IMG_1645212402614.jpg

• Like 2

I saw Michael Jai White in Black Friday(2021- Him and Bruce Campbell where the only good parts of that crappy movie.) and it got me interested in seeing more of his films(I had never seen him in a film before, so I didn't realize how friggin cool he is). Could y'all suggest some his best films that I could get started with? Thanks! 

• Like 2