Stars Resembling Other Stars

FieryReign

1 hour ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

Sorry, but there probably isn't any direct descendants of Newton. 

Hmm he was related some how, maybe I've got it mixed up and he wasnt directly related, we joked about it, until we compared a picture of Newton with him. Wish I could give you more detials, but I've since lost touch with guy.

On 10/24/2018 at 4:04 PM, DragonClaws said:

Hmm he was related some how, maybe I've got it mixed up and he wasnt directly related, we joked about it, until we compared a picture of Newton with him. Wish I could give you more detials, but I've since lost touch with guy.

What Silver Dragon was referring to was the fact that it is believed Issac Newton may have never procreated or even had sex, if you didnt know. But he could have been related some other way, who knows.

@slinky#1

MV5BMjA0Mzg5MTU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTUx5ixSoc6mcKw6y3I5t0It4qbGj1A.jpg

Sam Hargrave (stuntman/actor who doubled for Chris Evans in the MCU) and Sean Kanan (Mike Barnes from Karate Kid III) seem to look like they can be brothers

984769-300sean-kanan.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

sean-kanan.jpg

Who is this guy ? He looks familiar, I think that I saw him in a series, but I can't remember which one...

38 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Who is this guy ? He looks familiar, I think that I saw him in a series, but I can't remember which one...

Sean Kanan is known for most of us martial arts fans as karate bad boy Mike Barnes in The Karate Kid III, but you're right. He also played A.J. Quartermaine on the soap General Hospital. He recently played Deacon Sharpe on both The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

Sean Kanan is known for most of us martial arts fans as karate bad boy Mike Barnes in The Karate Kid III, but you're right. He also played A.J. Quartermaine on the soap General Hospital. He recently played Deacon Sharpe on both The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful

Ah, yes, I know him as Deacon Sharpe, thanks !

In France, the series in which we can see him is called Amour, gloire et beauté, in which he played an ex-husband of the heroine Brooke Logan. I guess that it's the series The bold and the beautiful, right ?

• Like 1

One member of Penn & Teller, looks a little bit like, Abyss's alter ego, Attorney Joseph Park.

penn-and-teller-004a50dbd48cb6ff.jpg

josephpark.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Aaron Dozier (ski captain/bully Roy Stalin from Better Off Dead) could have been Ted McGinley's brother circa the 80's

Aaron_Dozier.jpg06d1354b365f2c6bcf888075cdf3cb89.png

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

Back at it again with the weird bald guys. 

The villain from Naga Pearls and Johnny Depp, but its not as if theres any shortage of Johnny Depp playing characters in white face paint.  

175EEE33-BEEB-4FA2-B24D-D655BCCDB6D8.jpeg

• Like 2

Wow I was about to say the guy from Mr Robot kind of resembled the guy who played Freddie Mercury. Dont know how I didnt realize Rami Malek played Freddie..

• Like 3

William Levy and Hayden Christensen. I felt that Levy kind of resembled Christensen while watching The Veil, side by side photos often show otherwise despite our photographic memories however.

97B36078-9E8C-4459-9D18-FF0262CCBADA.jpeg

• Like 1

MV5BMTQ1OTg2ODE2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjUwgettyimages-1002895256.jpg?quality=65&st

I think William Levy may have more of a resemblance with Jonathan Bennett (Mean Girls, Van Wilder: Freshman Year)

7d942631816b73b71b722d646727e175.jpg

Travis Fimmel (left) and Charlie Hunnam (right)

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2