Stars Resembling Other Stars

FieryReign

7 hours ago, AlbertV said:

Tom Hardy

Logan Marshall-Green

This one blows my mind. After I saw the Upgrade trailer I could have sworn it was a movie simply starring Tom Hardy. They look identicle! Turns out Tom Hardy didnt have to play both twins in Legends after all.

• Like 1

Henry Cavill and Matt Bomer

56817519-800x533.jpg

Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard (I have had them mixed up a few times)

56814728-800x532.jpg

Zachary Quinto and Eli Roth

55000193.jpg

Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly

55000220.jpg

• Like 2

Daisy Ridley and Felicity Jones.

I mean come on, what were they thinking? Can you tell them apart? On a good day, not in every picture Ive seen. They look like theyre auditioning for the same role...

image.jpeg

• Like 1

FB976E09-3839-4033-8DF6-E4A828C6F27C.jpegDefinetly not stars, but I was just thinking how so many sith lords resemble each other; Darth Sidious, Darth Plagueis, Snoke, Darth Darth Sion, Darth Vader (maskless), theres probably more. 

I get sort of tired of the villians who looks like this- pale skin, bald, often deformed nose. 

Regardless heres a lookalike pic to kick off the halloween season.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Koravec said:

I get sort of tired of the villians who looks like this- pale skin, bald, often deformed nose. 

Not a villain but seeing those images; Odo from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine came to mind:

MV5BMjRmOGYwZTktMzJhOS00ODljLTg0ZTctMzA0

1 hour ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

Not a villain but seeing those images; Odo from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine came to mind:

Wow Star Trek looks so weird to me. Im all about design, of which Star Wars has always been top tier in. The look of Star Trek, characters and costumes never appealed to me. May still try to get more into it eventually though. 

But not just albino, I was refferring to the bald pale look with a somewhat messed up face, there are numerous examples, my collage only shows a few.

9 hours ago, Koravec said:

But not just albino, I was refferring to the bald pale look with a somewhat messed up face, there are numerous examples, my collage only shows a few.

Ebony Maw - Below is the film version of the character.

27-infinty-war-trailer.w700.h700.jpg

@DragonClaws Yep another example there, the list surely goes on. I could add to it as well, ie: Mad Max fury road warriors, Prometheus alien, etc- I think I got the jist across.  Whoever this is from a Marvel movie:

image.jpeg

~Btw RIP Zombie Boy.

Probably no need to hijack this thread with this idea further, lol. 

• Like 1

I don't know if it's the haircut of whatever else, but it seems to me that Yu So Chau, Wong Kam-Oi and Chan Ho Kau really look alike in the following pictures (Yu So Chau is the first one).

HuntingfortheMurderer+1962-27-t.jpg

HuntingfortheMurderer+1962-30-tWong Kam-Oi.jpg

HuntingfortheMurderer+1962-32-Chan Ho-Kaut.jpg

• Like 1

Pop singer Katy Perry, and actress Zooey Deschanel, sisters?, cousins?, or is the Hollywood cloning facility, running out of moulds?.

Katy-Perry-Zooey-Deschanel.jpg

• Like 1

Figured I might as well add the part 2 version of the lookalike creature collage. I may be straying further away from the idea, but oh well, is the halloween season. @DragonClaws @Silver and Gold Dragon cheers lads!

422E3AF2-EA17-494F-B164-86B55F4D185A.jpeg

General Grievous, Darth Sion, Darth Vader (unmasked), Jason Vorhees (unmasked), something-Marvel, something-Marvel #2, Fury Road warrior, Zombie Boy (Ronin, RIP), Odo (Star Trek), Prometheus,  Dr Manhattan (Watchmen), Yuan Lie (True Legend). Once again, nit a complete list lol, Im sure there are better examples than what I provided and I realize the comparisons are silly as well.

Edu Manzano from Lethal Panther 2 reminds me a bit of retired footballer/soccer player Diego Maradona: 

Edu Manzano.png

Maradona.jpg

• Like 2

The late Canadian actor Michel Maillot and Ian McKellen have a bit of a resemblance I think..especially Maillot as the Signor in The Peanut Butter Solution (above)

MV5BM2MwNGE1N2MtNTQ5YS00MzI0LWI3NmYtY2Uz

1HYEEUM_002_lt.jpg?1458656710

• Like 1

470596a4n-physicist.jpg

"I don't know any scientist who looks as much like Isaac Newton as you do"-Martin Rees https://youtu.be/YfhWBt9YynU?t=372

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:54 AM, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

Yen Shi Kwan and Donnie Yen.

TheMonk+1975-23-b.jpgKungFuJungle+2014-9-b.jpg

Yen Shi Kwan, Donnie Yen and Ma Yu Feng

Ma Yu Feng.png

Edited by Silver and Gold Dragon
  • Like 2

Two of Sonny Chiba's proteges have a but of a resemblance from the good ol' days...

Hiroyuki Sanada (with Conan Lee in Ninja in the Dragon's Den)

hqdefault.jpg

Junya Takagi (Ninjas and Dragons lead star)

NinjasAndDragons-JinyaTakagi5_992312dd1f

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

On 10/16/2018 at 9:50 AM, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

"I don't know any scientist who looks as much like Isaac Newton as you do"-Martin Rees

Random fact, but a friend of mine at University, was a direct descendant of Issac Newton, and he looked a lot like him too.

Bob Dylan

Bob-Dylan-608x398.jpg

Adam Sandler

adam-sandler-the-ridiculous-6-netflix.jp

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:08 PM, DragonClaws said:

Random fact, but a friend of mine at University, was a direct descendant of Issac Newton, and he looked a lot like him too.

Sorry, but there probably isn't any direct descendants of Newton. 

• Like 1