Stars Resembling Other Stars

FieryReign

PandaPawPaw
4 minutes ago, J.J. Hayden said:

I remember my brother proclaiming that too when I was a kid. Was it a promotional thing that was going on, or was my bro just lying? Both are totally plausible.

Article - Rob Van Dam Says Promoter Encouraged Him To Tell People That He Was Jean-Claude Van Damme's Cousin.

"When I'm down in Florida in '91 and '92, Ron Slinker is running the Tampa Sportatorium," Van Dam explained. "Ron Slinker said that he thought I looked like this actor, Jean-Claude Van Damme, who was very over. Ron Slinker told me to tell people that I was his cousin. He wanted me to sound like I had a Belgian accent. I was just like, '[in accent] I'm very excited to see these people. All of you people, your love for me.' I was embarrassed and shy and I just did my best, but it stuck."

• Like 1

DrNgor
24 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

I also don't know who these two are. Rappers, I know. But that's the extent of it.

[my two cents] Face tattoos are not attractive. [/my two cents]

Sexyy Red is another in a new crop of female rappers with X-rated lyrics that some Conservative content creators are jumping on because young people have access to their just-as-explicit music videos.

Young Thug is one I know more about because he's being prosecuted on RICO charges by the Fulton County DA, the same DA responsible for Trump's Georgia Election Interference trial. All the videos I've seen of Young Thug's trial suggests that the entire thing is a pure farce, a collusion between corrupt and stupid prosecutors and an equally corrupt and stupid judge.

Drunken Monk

Were we meant to believe that Jet Le (aka Tso Shiao-Hu) looked like Jet Li? Watch Fists of Legends 2: Iron Bodyguards | Prime Video

Drunken Monk
1 minute ago, DrNgor said:

[my two cents] Face tattoos are not attractive. [/my two cents]

Sexyy Red is another in a new crop of female rappers with X-rated lyrics that some Conservative content creators are jumping on because young people have access to their just-as-explicit music videos.

Young Thug is one I know more about because he's being prosecuted on RICO charges by the Fulton County DA, the same DA responsible for Trump's Georgia Election Interference trial. All the videos I've seen of Young Thug's trial suggests that the entire thing is a pure farce, a collusion between corrupt and stupid prosecutors and an equally corrupt and stupid judge.

Ah, that dude! I'm lightly aware of the trial going on at the moment.

As for Sexyy Redd...

You Had My Curiosity GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY