Stars Resembling Other Stars

FieryReign

I seem to remember a thread about this and was a neat topic. I declare Sam Bradford is the tall and white David Chiang. 

Don't have pics to compare at the moment. It's there, ain't it? Bradford was such a hot commodity and still is for whatever reason. Maybe the "white factor"? He doesn't deserve to be on any NFL roster, besides backup or 3rd string. 

For some odd reason this dude looks like Chiang to me.

Young Wang Yu (Jimmy) and Yang Fang

Young Adam Cheng and Lam Ka Sing

Sometimes, I mistake Chen Kuan Tai for Pai Piao (but it doesn't last long !!)

I saw once a picture of Tony Leung Chiu Wai (if I'm not mistaken) that made me think of David Chiang...

• Like 1

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

ShawAngela,

I agree there are times when Pai Piao resembles Chen Kuan Tai, so I can understand the temporary confusion. 

masterofoneinchpunch

I'm a big fan of Young Frankenstein,  below looks a little like previous Microsoft CEO (not a star though):

YoungFrank.jpgSteveBallmer.jpg

Edited by masterofoneinchpunch
  • Like 1

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

^ LOLOLOL... okay master, you win this thread. That's Peter Boyle on the left and Steve Ballmer on the right. Considering how royally Ballmer karked up Microsoft, it goes without saying he has an Abby Normal brain. 

Edited by Lady Jin Szu-Yi
  • Like 2

masterofoneinchpunch

^ LOLOLOL... okay master, you win this thread. That's Peter Boyle on the left and Steve Ballmer on the right. Considering how royally Ballmer karked up Microsoft, it goes without saying he has an Abby Normal brain. 

Hee hee.  Good to parry with a Young Frankenstein quote (I've probably quoted abbie(abby) normal way too many times over the years.)   It's funny how much they look alike though (well Peter Boyle in makeup; Ballmer not.)  Ballmer had that horrible stack ranking he implemented for Microsoft which was just plain stupid.  It hurt so much more than helped (Ballmer's good at a few things but not head management; he was at his best when someone else was CEO.)

Charlie Chin and the guy from GODZILLA AGAINST MECHAGODZILLA look like Chow Yun Fat. Dennis To looked like Donnie Yen so much in Legend is Born: Ip Man that it's unhealthy.

Site's being funky with me giving me error messages when I try to upload pics. But I always thought Chi Kuan Chun and Andy Lau could be twins.

13 hours ago, FieryReign said:

That's amazing. Glad I'm not the only one who sees the uncanny resemblance. I'm sure it's different in person.

I remember noticing that really heavily in Drunken Monkey.

Chen Hung Lieh

Here ary my examples who confused me in a time I was not yet familiar with them:

Fan Mei-Sheng + Gam Dai:

FanMeiSheng-87-b.jpgGamDai-9-b.jpg

Tang Ching + Chin Han:

TangChing1-27-b.jpgTheChampion+1973-1-b.jpg

Yasuaki Kurata + Wang Kuan-Hsiung:

YasuakiKurata-16-b.jpgSuperDragonsDynamo+1980-1-b.jpg

Yuen Biao + Mang Hoi:

RightingWrongs+1986-3-b.jpgMangHoi-40-b.jpg

• Like 6

I remember that before the forum went down, I had said that it often happens that I mistake Yuen Biao for Chin Siu Ho, I don't know if it's because of their smiles...

galvatron1976

Julian-Cheung-236x300.jpgfl00-e1460694614574.jpg

Julian Cheung and Frankie Lam ,TVB actor

ekin-cheng-13.jpgEdwinSiuChingNam-14-b.jpgE

Ekin Cheng and Edwin Siu

21653-aaronkwok-fw2t.jpgauguste-kwan-6.jpgA

Aron Kwok and Auguste Kwan Ti Fai (TVB actor)

• Like 4