WERES THE BEST SITE'S TO GET SAMUARIA MOVIES?

Guest THESHAWMAN

Guest THESHAWMAN

Who can recommend any good sites for buying samuria movies? which have the best stuff?and are reliable with good quality movies? anyone help?

thanks.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kungfusamurai

Are you looking for bootlegs? Or legit? I like using deepdiscountdvds because they have really good prices. You should wait until they have their 20% discount sale. Someone will probably post the coupon here when it comes up. Just make a list of titles you want to get your hands on, and save up because you get a good deal from those guys.

If you're looking for bootlegs, just go on ebay.

KFS

Guest iron flag

I've also bought all the Sonny Cheeba movies I have from DeepDiscountDVD. Good prices & no S&H.

Guest Daisho2004

The Shawman, are looking to get hard to find movies? Beacuse if so I would recommend 3 guys for you to buy from. But let me know what your looking for 1st. then I can steer you in the right direction.

Also like KFS said DeepDiscountDVD.com should be having there summer sale pretty soon, and I always post the coupon code when it comes out.

Guest THESHAWMAN

I'm looking for the Harder to find movies,rare gems, and such,

but, good quality too,thanks

Guest KevinClo

If you are just looking for the sites you can buy from then Just read some of the older messages on this forum. Most of the reliable dealers have been mentioned over and over and OVER again. For example, down below somewhere I mentioned the "Wicked Priest" movie finally being english subbed. It gives the site of the guy who did that. Stuff like that.

KC

Guest Daisho2004

The Shawman, you should join ninjadojo it is free you can still keep you screen name it is the best site for Japanese movies the people there really know there stuff about Japanese movies. so here is the link and click on the where to buy link and you'll find out where to get the best Japanese movies.

p214.ezboard.com/btheninjadojo89233

Guest strutr74

yeah but over at the dojo don't plan on asking to trade because it will get deleted. It takes away from the site owners bootleg profits so it isnt allowed:eek :rollin

Guest Daisho2004

Hey strutr74, the guys over at the Dojo do subtitle there own movies, and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have half of the classics that were subtitled by them because unfortunately there really isn't a big demand for Japanese movies lately and that is ashame, I wish they would put out a lot of great classics on legit release but all we can do is sit and wait, like the "Sleepy Eyes of Death" series if you haven't seen any of those you don't know what your missing, they just subtitled #8 and they have 4 more to do. Animeigo had them but lost the licence for them. So like I said you just have to respect how they feel about trading. And support those guys so we can get more movies Subtitled. Or you can go on ebay and buy the movies dirt cheap from guys who scavage off the guys who put long hard hours into subtitling those movies for us.

Guest strutr74

Bro you don't have to explain anything about people stealing others work. I've authored 100s of music dvds. And they have been stolen and ebayed at least 1000 times. Some of my titles were going for upwords of 100 bucks a dvd. When I first started letting out my First KISS dvds. I can understand how those guys feel. But Free trade is Free trade. I don't see the big deal really? I mean yeah someone can get a copy of their work and sell it. And it does only take 1 copy of their stuff to reach the wrong peoples hands. But thats how it goes. Personally I can't force myself to drop 30 bucks for a dvdr. No matter how rare or who did what to it/ subtitles ect!!!!!

Guest Daisho2004

I know sometimes it is a little steep but you do get a discount from Merlin if you belong to the Dojo and it is usually $10.00 off for members but some of the others guys like CK and Far East Flix have cheaper prices, and they all work together, but again I do agree with free trade just email people who you start to know on the site directly to the pm-box, but that site is very good for getting info on all Samurai Movies, I get more info here about Kung-Fu movies then I do there that's why I belong to both sites.

Guest 1budz4u
the guys over at the Dojo do subtitle there own movies, and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have half of the classics that were subtitled by them because unfortunately there really isn't a big demand for Japanese movies lately and that is ashame, I wish they would put out a lot of great classics on legit release

:rollin No let me correct you....they don't subtitle all of their own movies....most are it's just recordings made off of NGN3 movie channel in Hawaii.....Why can't you all be reasonable and admit CK, MERLIN & etc. take most of the movies from NGN.....I know there are some movies they do their own subs but come on all those TOEI movies that have played on NGN appear on CK & MERLIN's websites about a month or so later......it ain't rocket science to figure that out.....oh! Kurokagi's website has a email link if you live in Hawaii to contact him....:P ...for christ sake at least be honest about all this.....I'm sure TOEI in Japan wouldn't be too happy to hear about all this bootlegging of their movies.....They probably already know!!!! :rollin :rollin :rollin

Guest strutr74

1buds4u, Be very careful of what you say. I don't wanna open up anything. But trust me you won't want the headache. I know you are only expressing your opinion, which is your right. But some people will viciously make lies up and cause you all kinds of trouble. Just because they don't like your " OPINION"...Beware is all I'll say.

Guest 1budz4u
1buds4u, Be very careful of what you say. I don't wanna open up anything. But trust me you won't want the headache. I know you are only expressing your opinion, which is your right. But some people will viciously make lies up and cause you all kinds of trouble. Just because they don't like your " OPINION"...Beware is all I'll say.

Nah! What they gonna do to me? Nothing as far as I'm concerned but thanks for the heads up strutr74. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I read your other post regarding the email from Animeigo. How lame can one be to even bother the Animeigo people with BS. Then perhaps Animeigo needs to contact all those ebay sellers that are selling the LONE WOLF & CUB SERIES because they're all bootleggs from their released dvds.

It's funny when you have those that are in cahoots with each other. This sounds like a school playground. strutr74 whoever did this to you must not have a life. :rollin

Geez, so should I just contact my friend who's the CEO of Time Warner Oceanic Cable to report the bootleg movies taken from the Nippon Golden Network too. Just because I know him and he's a big honcho I don't go running to him to screw anyone over. Give me a break!!! I have more important things to do in my life than try to screw someone over. Yah, all need to grow the mfer up and take some responsibility when confronted with the truth. :smokin

Guest Daisho2004

If you Guys paid attention to the Subject Topic all the Guy asked was where to get the best Samurai Movies from it was not to start another debate, about Merlin, CK etc. can't you just stick to the topic. And maybe yes there do get a few movies from the Nippon TV network but hey unfortunately I don't have it all in NY. and others might not have it either. The fighting has to stop somewhere, and just help out people who are looking for Samurai Movies, plain & simple.

Guest strutr74

Daisho2004, I agree the fighting needs to stop but what " you all" Did and said about me was way over the line period. It's one thing to disagree with " MY opinions" but to make up vicious lies to companies because " youre upset" is down right dirty and " way more disrespectful" then any " opinion" myself or anyone else can have. Period!!! I have been a BIG supporter of this said company from their first release, and have bought all their titles to date. anyway, what about MUSASHI 1944?

Just watched it last night, What a great movie!!! The way of the Sword is not revenge:D

Guest Daisho2004

strutr74, 1st. off I myself never said anything negative about anyone, I did tell you to just respect how they feel about trading in your pm box, but please lets just move on to what the subjects are at hand.

And no I haven't seen MUSASHI 1944? If its good please start a new post so we can discuss it, and post reviews on it, and lets get back to what these sites are really for.

Guest johnnydragon

READ THE TOPIC!!!!! I JUST READ ALL THE POSTS

HAD MY FILL NOW! I WHAT TO READ ABOUT SITES!

BUT IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN!!!!

I HAVE 3 VHS ORIG OR HEROES OF THE LATE MING DYNASTY AND 1 OF SNAKE IN THE MONKEYS SHADOW

THAT ARE WORTH @#%$! NOW BECAUSE I TALKED ABOUT THEM ON THE FORUM. I SAID HOW GREAT THE PRINT WAS ON MING DYNASTY FROM UNICORN VIDEO & WAS ENG DUB

AND I HAD SNAKE IN THE MONKEYS SHADOW WITH THE MONKEY AND SNAKE FIGHT UNCUT. THEN A MONTH OR SO

LATER PAN MEDIA AKA BONSAI AKA COOLUNG AKA RED SUN

ECT ECT. PUTS OUT BOTH! ON THE COVER SNAKE AND MONKEY FIGHT UNCUT!! AND THEN SELLS THE SOURCE

VHS ON E-BAY 99.99 AND MING DY 69.99 UNICORN VIDEO

OF CORSE THATS WHY HE'S HERE NOT FOR BEING A FAN

BUT TO MAKE MONEY.

AND I GIVE UP!!! I DON'T LOOK FOR RARE VHS ANYMORE I JUST BUY HIS LOW PRICED (PRESSED NOT BURNT ) DVD'S

I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE FORUM IN A MONTH TILL YESTERDAY

THIS IS MY HOBBY! IM SUPOSE TO ENJOY THIS. IVE HAD

MY TRADE POSTS DELETED HERE WITH NO EXPLAINATION

BUT I DIDN'T BASH THEM FOR IT.

Archived