Won Jin

andy338

Guest Chinatown Kid

Women on the Run features some good bootwork from Kim, he also has a small fight scene as the waiter assassin in China Strike Force. I sure wish he would appear in some more films, he seems to have vanished from the movie scene. His best work to date is still Operation Scorpio. Wouldn't it be great to see this guy take on Tony Jaa in a film?! 8)

Guest rdenn
Does anybody know what movie this is from

you should of asked the uploader on youtube the film is kickboxer kid hes only in this 1 scene.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Chen have you had a chance to watch Operation Scorpio yet? If not, let me know and I'll send you a copy because it's Won Jin's best performance to date.

Does anyone know of any recent films Won Jin has appeared in showing his awesome skills? Last thing I seen him in was either China Strike Force or No Problem 2.

A little trivia: Won Jin plays one of the young pick pockets in the film Hitman in the Hand of Buddha starring Hwang Jang Lee. He looks to be around 12 or 13. You can definately recognize his face when you see it.

Guest chen lung
Chen have you had a chance to watch Operation Scorpio yet?

Yep ;) .

Does anyone know of any recent films Won Jin has appeared in showing his awesome skills?

Anyone seen 1997 'The Master'?

Won Jin plays one of the young pick pockets in the film Hitman in the Hand of Buddha starring Hwang Jang Lee.

:eek !

Guest rdenn

he was in the beginning of a korean comedy movie called almost love just doing some forms and flips and that was it i just think he is behind the camera doing the action on the my wife is a gangster movies...what a waste. he is also in shaolin blood mission but he just holds his foot up he doesnt fight.

Guest chen lung
C-town kid, who is he is China strike Force? I recently saw that movie and I can't place him at all.C-town kid, who is he is China strike Force? I recently saw that movie and I can't place him at all.

Assassin at the fashion show, Aaron battles and chases with him until he finally jumps off a bridge.

Guest morgoth

I am just retarded then. the guy Kwok fights looks to be like 50 years old. I thought that scene kinda sucked, I can't believe it was him.

Guest Chinatown Kid

I'm sorry Chen Lung, I was actually directing that question about seeing Operation Scorpio yet to Chen Zhen, I should have spelled the whole name out but forgot there was two people with the first name of Chen posting in this thread. :o Glad to hear you have already seen it though! ;) By the way, do you know of any place I can find that 1997 film of The Master at? If Won Jin is doing his thing in it I really want to see it.

Chen Zhen, pm me your address and I'll send you a copy of OS. You really need to see this, the film has some wirework and silly fantasy elements to it but Won Jin's awesome technique and acrobatics shine through.

Guest Beat TG
I am just retarded then. the guy Kwok fights looks to be like 50 years old. I thought that scene kinda sucked, I can't believe it was him.

The start was not good but from the chase to the bus (apart from the bike stunt) where they start to fight a bit more was incredible.

Guest morgoth

It was ok I guess, but all of the fights were less than incredible. Still, I did like all the fights, it's just that they all could have been twice as good. Maybe it is just because Coolio ruined the whole movie for me.

Guest Chinatown Kid

I've also heard Won Jin was in another Korean film called Vindictive Venom, has anyone seen this or the other Korean film called The Master? And if so, were they any good?