Kill!!

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Finally got around to watching my Criterion disc aof "Kill!!". First time seeing it and its now on my top 10 list of fav Samurai films. Its just one the the most entertaining films Ive seen in a while. My favorite Samurai film actor Tatsuya Nakadai is amazing as usuall (Well, tied for first w/Wakayama). Just a damn near perfect all around film. 10/10 IMO. Suprised I havent heard more people rave about this gem.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daisho2004

Yes it is a Great film, but there are a lot of films that have been popping up that are just as good.

Yeah, I like this one to, very high on my list, maybe the light-heartness of it threw it off for some. This movie shows why Nakadai is the best actor ever, his acting is so good, he even looks like another person in this film. I laughed my ass off at the big dumb Samurai trying to get his sandel out from under the pole.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
Yes it is a Great film, but there are a lot of films that have been popping up that are just as good.

Do tell my friend. Anything just as good as this one would have to be great! Open to suggestions.

Archived