December Mutual Movie Review *INTEREST* Thread

DrNgor

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably ask for a non-participant to draw names and send a PM informing the participants who they'll be secret santa to.

Okay, so we have:

Paimeifist

DrNgor

ShaOW!linDude

DragonClaws

Masterofoneinchpunch

Morgoth

The Lady

KenHashibe

Secret Executioner, are you in?

Grasshopper Sage

Sounds good. I have to remember to look for my portable DVD player before I go back to campus but when I get there I'll be sure to my list of kung fu films but if my SS sees I don't have something I absolutely should I'll manage a way to get my hands on whatever gem they recommend. Legally of course.

:monk_coolagent:

Secret Executioner

Okay, so we have:

Paimeifist

DrNgor

ShaOW!linDude

DragonClaws

Masterofoneinchpunch

Morgoth

The Lady

KenHashibe

Secret Executioner, are you in?

No.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I have to cancel my participation, Doc. :crying

Sorry everyone; real life is rearing its ugly head again. Can't spend as much time here going forward. 

I hope things get better for you, Jin Xiaojie (or are uou Jin Taitai). You are a true treasure on the board.

Secret Executioner

Sorry everyone; real life is rearing its ugly head again. Can't spend as much time here going forward. 

Sorry to hear Lady Jin. Hope things will get better for you soon. :doh

Hope you get things sorted out Lady Jin Szu.

I'm sorry to hear that, Lady. Take care.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I hope things get better for you, Jin Xiaojie (or are uou Jin Taitai). You are a true treasure on the board.

Apologies if I shanghai (13) the thread for a moment, to thank everyone here.

Bows to the board, says in Noo Yawk accent: youse guys are awesome:  :khi8g: Everyone here has been so wonderful and welcoming.  I miss this community already.  No one else understands  my Chan Wai Man, David Chiang and Lu Feng obsessions...but you. And more importantly, I love learning about the films, people behind them and the wonderful martial arts styles / forms / shapes / weapons and finding out about my fellow Fu peeps too. It really is the single best fandom I've had the pleasure to join. Not just saying that. People are amazingly amazing here.

Real life: some good, some not so good. Good: work promotion = stupid busy at work (better mean more $), going back to school to finish my Bachelor's degree, and when more silver taels cross my palms as a result of that promotion, a martial arts class because I need to for many reasons. Not so good: family stuff and other things I won't bore you guys with.

(Throws violin in garbage...) I feel like utter poo having to bail on the December Mutual Review...

Panku thanks for the review in the November thread of Angry Tiger (I haven't gone that far back in my CWM watching yet), I look forward to reading more of your reviews and posts.

I will Peking duck in when I can.

Morgoth Bauglir

CWM, DC and Lu Feng obsession?  That's just normal around here.  Only kf fans understand other kf fans?  Come back on whenever you want.  There's no curfew here.  

Secret Executioner

CWM, DC and Lu Feng obsession?  That's just normal around here.  Only kf fans understand other kf fans?  Come back on whenever you want.  There's no curfew here.  

And only a Ninja can defeat a Ninja, like old Godfrey Ho taught us.  :coveredlaugh

Lady Jin: it was nice to see you drop by a bit lately - hope the bad stuff will get worked up and that the work stuff will turn out fine. Good luck, and hopefully you'll come back with great stuff to tell us.  :smile 

Archived