ANYONE BOUGHT FROM THIS E-BAY SELLER?-CHIEF5818

Guest strutr74

Guest strutr74

He has loads of samurai flicks for $11 with free shipping:eek

Looks like he has sold a ton of movie too-like 7 or 800 with 99% positive feedback. Anyone buy from him, and how was the transaction?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strutr74

Thx for the info Fabe. Sounds like a top notch seller. I got an email from another person who said the same thing you did, so I'm gonna give him a shot:D

Guest gengobei

Sharing information is forbidden ?

:hat

Because he has some great stuff in fact... To be fooled or not, that's my question :smokin

Guest strutr74

:lol Na, talking about Ebays sellers get some people in an uproar, But I'm out to save some Cash:rollin

Guest strutr74

OT: Fabe once you get that package I sent ya hit me up again. I need replacements of Wicked Priest 4 + 5. I got these off someone but the dvds stop about 5 mins before the end:rolleyes

Guest fabhui
OT: Fabe once you get that package I sent ya hit me up again. I need replacements of Wicked Priest 4 + 5. I got these off someone but the dvds stop about 5 mins before the end:rolleyes

It's a b'stard when that happens ain't it!

Consider it done. ;)

Guest strutr74

yeah, I was talking to another friend I started trading with and he says some online place, Forget the name? Anyway their Samurai flicks mess up alot like these dvds. I guess just bad transfers?

Guest fabhui

well if you get discs like this in trades it's not too bad but if people are paying good money for them and they end up getting discs that freeze up before the end of the movie, well that would well and truly piss me off!!

Oh one more thing, got that new release of Kwaidan today, it's superb. :D

Guest strutr74

Sweet, Once I get that Criterion I'll have to get that Uk release off ya;)

A friend gave me a review and says the Uk has more footage and is even better looking then the Criterion. But I gotta have both:D :rollin

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I've just purchased 7 films from this guy. Received them within 7 days and every one of them has english subtitles. There may be some films which he states have subs and do not. Just ask him first. I am very happy with all my DVD-Rs. They come with well done photo copied sleeves and the DVD-Rs have the title of the film burned/etched on it.

I got:

The Sword Devil w/Ichikawa Raizo

The Satan Sword Trilogy w/Ichikawa Raizo

Ken / The Sword w/ Ichikawa Raizo

Miyamoto Musashi wKawarasaki Chojuro

Destiny's Son w/Ichikawa Raizo

Tenchu w/Shintaro Katzu

The Betrayal w/Ichikawa Raizo

All w/ english subs

I'll buy from this guy again. Just when you order don't choose the postal insurance. Then when he asks you if your really sure after the purchase you get it. If you do it this way it's only eight pounds more. Getting the postal insurance during the paypal ordering would have cost me 40 pounds more. Just get the insurance after you order. He'll definitely ask you if your sure you don't want it then get it. Of course that's only if your buying more than one copy from him. Of course you could just Email him and just have him send ya a paypal invoice with the total price to avoid all that.

It was actually $8 opposed to $40 It was a little ways back. Sorry.

Just ordered 5 more films from this guy;

The Mute Samurai vol.1

The Mute Samurai vol.6

The Wicked Priest vol.1

Blood End

Tange Sazen Secret Of The Urn

All 5 copies for $70 delivered and all english subtitled. Can't wait.

I think it's The Mute Samurai vol.6 that has Tomisaburo and Katsu in the film. Anybody seen this one.

Just got my five flicks today. Puttin Blood End '69 w/Tatsuya Nakadai in right now and crackin open a bottle a whiskey. Looks like it may deliver.

Just finished watchin Blood End (shouldn't it be translated as Bloody End I don't know) anyway, the pace is fast, which is good, but there's a little bit of depth missing from the characters relationships as a result. Regardless, this is an excellent Tatsuya Nakadai film. The fast pace is good and (only a little) bad when it comes to being convincing.

There's a great quote made by this guy, who looks like Yasuaki Kurata, leader of the Blood End clan; "Let's live until we get to the bottom of hell." Excellent statement.

The chief delivered. Excellent quality all around, sound, picture, everything. He's the man when it comes to fair priced boots beotch!

strutr74,

I'll try to copy these for ya, I haven't tried yet, but it is a DVD-R so it shouldn't be a problem. You've hooked me up in the past so just pm your address with what you want and I'll send it. I have a great deal of flicks but don't have the desire to list them. In fact I'm about to donate about 130 VHS kung fu movies to a local record store, Mystery Train Records in Gloucester, MA because I can't afford my storage space any longer.

Oh I almost forgot, Blood End comes with a biography of Nakadai Tatsuya.

Guest strutr74

Ezbox message sent. Read First before burning dvds, I have those above already;) ...I sent my list as well...THX

Archived