Herman Yau & Anthony Wong Cat III Japanese 3-DVD Box Set - 26th October Release!

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

Such a shame that this release has no English subtitles....if it did, I'd be all over it!

12072660_498783546961599_459854498001029

11221823_498783543628266_321666191603282

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BD-Box would have been something, but DVD only? Well, there is already a very good, English subbed US DVD of TAXI HUNTER available on Discotek Media. The old Tai Seng DVD of UNTOLD STORY isn't anamorphic, but its still quite watchable and comes with a highly interesting Anthony Wong audio-commentary (the only one I ever remember him doing) and a second one by director Yau Lai To.  As for EBOLA SYNDROME, the English subbed choices aren't great, admittably. Longest and probably best version comes via Austrian outlet Shock Entertainment, unfortunately only with German subs.

As for EBOLA SYNDROME, the English subbed choices aren't great, admittably. Longest and probably best version comes via Austrian outlet Shock Entertainment, unfortunately only with German subs.

Actually, there's an excellent DVD by Discotek

Actually, there's an excellent DVD by Discotek

That one I hadn't heard of, thanks for pointing this out. Supposedly includes another Anthony Wong commentary, sounds tempting...

Archived