Tricking - The Enigmatic Art

John_the_Dreamer

John_the_Dreamer

Tricking has changed a great deal since I joined the community five years ago. It's like an alloy in a constantly liquefied state; indefinitely having new metals mixed in. A truly intriguing movement to have been a part of. 

This is a discussion hub for the strange sport. Whether you like or hate tricking, I want to hear all thoughts. We can talk about any tricker, any era, any region, any video. I can also share my own experiences when relevant. And, most excitingly, how tricking ties into martial arts and martial arts cinema. This is what I really want to explore.

I'll start with my own newest tricking sampler. I have a new one coming out quite soon. If you dislike the music, feel free to play your own.

(Unfortunately, there's a chance this might be blocked in your country for the music...)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Some great agility there, dude. It's astounding how you do multiple flips coming off and landing on the same foot. I certainly could never pull any of that off. When you do another sampler, I'd suggest mixing up your routines a little. Some of these were a little repetitive, but still fun to watch. I imagine one you get going, the momentum is little hard to stop. Good stuff. Keep at it. Lots of props to you. I'll be interested to see what else you come up with. 

Archived