Scott Adkins

AlbertV

Drunken Monk
7 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

What's interesting is that Adkins actually edited his comment on this post. His original comment said something along the lines of "Preparing for something big. Will talk more about it once it's announced". Something like that anyway.

I wonder if what he was preparing for fell through.

DragonClaws
17 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

I wonder if what he was preparing for fell through.

Maybe? or they might have changed their minds about putting news out early?.

Adkins is connected to an Egytian production, which I posted about in the modern martial arts film forum. It might be about that? or could just be a new project.

DragonClaws
On 14/03/2018 at 8:56 PM, Drunken Monk said:

What's interesting is that Adkins actually edited his comment on this post. His original comment said something along the lines of "Preparing for something big. Will talk more about it once it's announced". Something like that anyway.

He appears to have posted two very similar clips, here is the one you mentioned?.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

For those U.K fans who havent gotten round to buying an imported release. Accident Man officially hits the U.K on April 16th, you can pre-order the movie from Amazon now, according to Scott Adkins official FaceBook page.

If you cant wait until then, there's also this Accident Man premiere on April 7th, with the man himself, Scott Adkins in attendance.

DXQVYNcVQAIwjY4.jpg

• Like 2

DragonClaws

This beer wont make you kick like Scott Adkins, but you might think you can after nine pints.

• Like 3

DragonClaws

It's coming, the official U.K release of Accident Man, show your support for the cast and crew, buy the official release.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

DragonClaws

Get ready for a rumble, just under four days until the official U.K release of Accident Man on BR/DVD.

Accident-Man-Scott-Adkins.jpg

am_d21_01826.jpg?itok=nPaAUTU0

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

DragonClaws

Scott Adkins appears on the latest episode of the Kung Fu Movie Guide Pod-Cast.

Accident Man is co-written, produced by and stars the hardest working man in martial arts movies, Scott Adkins, and we were very fortune to be able to catch up with Scott ahead of the UK big-screen premiere of his dream project, which took place at the Fighting Spirit Film Festival in his home city of Birmingham in April 2018. In this short interview, we discuss the film and I also get to ask Scott some quick-fire questions. If you’re looking for a more detailed chat with Scott Adkins, then I would suggest listening to Episode 18 of the show in which we discuss his life and career in more detail. Accident Man is available now in the UK via Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. It is directed by Jesse V. Johnson and co-stars Ashley Greene, Ray Stevenson and David Paymer, as well as top martial arts stars Michael Jai White and Ray Park, with fight choreography by long-time Adkins collaborator and former podcast guest, Tim Man. This show has it all! Get your copy of Accident Man now from all good DVD retailers.

kingofkungfu2002
2 hours ago, Karlos said:

Anyone seen Adkins' latest, The Debt Collector?

Any thoughts?

My German bluray just shipped today, so it should be with me in a few days. :smile

• Like 3

DragonClaws
On 12/04/2018 at 1:56 PM, DragonClaws said:

Get ready for a rumble, just under four days until the official U.K release of Accident Man on BR/DVD.

There's only the DVD option for Accident Man in the U.K, despite it being a U.K actioner, the distributors for some strange reason, known only to them, opted out of releasing it on BR here. Picked up a copy in the week, and plan on watching it next weekend. When I can give it the full attention it deserves, and my girlfriend can enjoy it with me too. She's not big on the Martial Arts genre like, but she will watch a Scott Adkins and Van Damme movie with me.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

Scott Adkins wasnt impressed when Andy Long told him he'd couldnt use the Pec-Dec

15802328_375824862780130_234054786967876

Six pack challenge, training for Boyka: Undisputed, with Oral Arif & Tim Man.

16228726_183478062136785_425199446887130

• Like 1

DragonClaws

young-scott_gallery9_main-750x520.jpg

5ff1c02222a7740419868270c7a318a9.jpg

The collaboration Martial Arts film fans have been waiting for, Scott Adkins & Donnie Yen.

20938652_1548957078457840_1036916598_n.j

• Like 2

DragonClaws

You know you've reached the top of the action cinema tree, when Donnie Yen and Yuen Woo Ping want to work with you.

Even if this is Donnie Yen's movie, it's still great to see Adkins in it, and who knows what other films it will lead to?.

Dce-gIaXkAAYOks.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2