Scott Adkins

AlbertV

Scott Adkins ready for action, is this man ever out of shape?.

BMzrxaPCYAA6RNu.jpg

Deadly Duo, Adkins and Thai sensation Tony Jaa, in a scene from Triple Impact(Coming soon)

d3738b2470daa4acd60d7c85968cd22b.jpg

• Like 2

Team Undisputed 4,  Brahim Achabbakhe, Scott Adkins, Tim Man, Martyn Ford.

RTVaLEm

With Randy Couture, promoting Expendables 2?.

attachment.php?attachmentid=318805&d=134

Due to Scott Adkins serious method acting, he spent most of the Boyka 4 shoot like this.

bd069edf31d1dd9578496dc5f1d0ae35--hot-ac

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Wrote down some Scott Adkins inspired ramblings recently, after re-watching the WWE studios production Eliminators.

Please click on the link below, for my some my views on this one, thank you.

The talented team behind the movie, Adkins, Bennett, Tim Man, with Director James Nunn and some of the stuntmen.

MV5BN2MxM2M0YjQtMDhhYi00N2NkLWI4ZjQtNDZj

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Scott is smiling because he's getting ready to tear into someone as Gunnery Sgt. Raines in Jarhead 3: The Siege

jarhead3fullmovie.jpg

Getting ready to snipe some film pirates (also from Jarhead 3)

MV5BYWVlZDZiN2QtMjM3ZC00YmQzLTkwNDgtZDQ2

• Like 3

DragonClaws

Hi friends! I’m really touched so many of you tell me very often how I or my movies have inspired you to start training martial arts, or to never give up on your dreams.
You probably know my story, how I went to the U.S.A. with almost nothing, to pursue my dream to become a movie star - and so I did.
One guy had the same dream after watching ‘Bloodsport’. He knew from that moment on, he wanted to do what I did. He wanted to become an action movie star like me - and so he did! Now we’ve worked together on several movies and I’m sure you all know him... Scott Adkins.
Here are two photos, one of Scott when he was a fan, and one of us working together on the set of ‘Assassination Games’.
Never give up on your dreams, my friends, they can come true!. -Jean Claude Van Damme

28796120_10160185073150046_4958496945211

The above image/txt from Jean Claude Van Damme's official FB page, Link- https://www.facebook.com/JCVDworld/?hc_ref=ART571ICAW6PkgDaPpDrw-O9maTj8mNhYCpoFq84ad7nczHKz_YLY6N2pG0iIeNF6X8

• Like 1