Scott Adkins

AlbertV

It's now being rumoured that ultra busy action star Scott Adkins, may be co-starring in a Dolph Lundgren project? set to be directed by the Big Swede himself?.

Source- https://cityonfire.com/scott-adkins-and-dolph-lundgren-team-up-for-castle-falls/

The pair on the set of Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning, one of the best movies in the UniSol's inspired series.

d0e77ebeac2ea4c01b050ece251806b3.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

I'm gonna say it I'd rather see Scott in his excellent web series than seeing him star or co-star in another one of these C or D turds. I just really hope he gets enough screen time in John Wick 4 and consequently better roles in more promising action vehicles. Just a way for him to escape the DTV hell he's been stuck in for far too long IMHO. I mean the guy's 45! Who knows how much gas he's got left in his tank. Here's hoping the best for him.

• Like 2

I'm really, really disappointed in Scott. He's started this thing on Twitter where he's standing up for Joe Rogan, even defended his using the N word, when challenged he goes to the stock bullshit 'freedom of speech' argument, failing to realise that freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

Still love his films, lost a lot of respect for him as a person though.

TibetanWhiteCrane

I think it would be great if we could keep the forum free of politics, identity or otherwise, and talks of race, religion, wokeness, gender pronouns, cancel/offense culture and more or less all the isms. This is like the last little sanctuary left on the internet that isn't permeated with all that tiresome shit for me personally. Also, I just don't think it's the place for it. Just my perspective, feel free to disagree.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

I agree with @TibetanWhiteCrane, keep the BS on FB and Twitter etc. This should be a forum for fans of martial arts cinema, leave the political BS at the door, otherwise we'll get into discussing the CCP and everyone will be sad and the forum may close. Don't spoil this site too.

Edited by J.J. Hayden
  • Like 1

One of my favorite YouTubers, Tyrone Magnus, got to interview Scott for Accident Man: Hitman's Holiday and they talked about martial arts, Michael Jai White, Undisputed II, and of course Accident Man

• Like 3