View 'Who's Online' & 'Who's Chatting'

SMK

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

Wow, I'm always online. But trust me, I'm just there to wander at the site I will not irritate you I promise people ;)

Wow, I'm always online. But trust me, I'm just there to wander at the site I will not irritate you I promise people ;)

:bs_laughing:

shaolin swords

the chat room been dead lately WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT A CHRISTMAS CHAT PARTY TODAY JUST SAYING HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY BODY

On 24/12/2016 at 3:41 PM, shaolin swords said:

the chat room been dead lately WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT A CHRISTMAS CHAT PARTY TODAY JUST SAYING HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY BODY

Great idea Shaolin Swords, just not had the time to get on chat of late. Hope to spend some time on their early in the New Year.

shaolin swords
1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

Great idea Shaolin Swords, just not had the time to get on chat of late. Hope to spend some time on their early in the New Year.

thanks @DragonClaws but I guess it was not that good of a idea because no one was in the chat room on Christmas holiday lol haahaaa :) it all good see you around bro

DragonClaws

I've been unable to use chat since the forum came back online, not sure why that is?. A fellow member on the forum recently pointed out to me that its no longer a feature on the forums. Has it been removed for good? or were other people experiencing similar problems to me?. For some reason whenever I tried to use the new chat feature, there was a really bad lag on it.

On 5/11/2017 at 1:04 PM, DragonClaws said:

I've been unable to use chat since the forum came back online, not sure why that is?. A fellow member on the forum recently pointed out to me that its no longer a feature on the forums. Has it been removed for good? or were other people experiencing similar problems to me?. For some reason whenever I tried to use the new chat feature, there was a really bad lag on it.

Sorry the delay in relaying this info to the forum members, but there is an update on the Chat Service now posted in the Announcements section of the forum, which I also post here in this reply.

Unfortunately, the developers of this forum, who also created the chat feature we had implemented here, are no longer supporting the Chat service and have discontinued it. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause some of you. We are looking into an alternate solution to bring some sort of 'Live Chat' back to the forum.

DragonClaws
On 28/06/2017 at 7:36 PM, shaolin swords said:

CHAT PARTY LATER OR TOMORROW IN THE CHATROOM ANY ONE DOWN ? :monk_toasting:

Man I need to check this thread more often.

Archived