zatoichi

Guest tino

I'm going to start getting zatoichi movies. I have Z. Meets One Armed Swordsman and think its pretty good. I want to get the 3rd film and go from there. What are the better movies from the 4th to 10th movie?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rollin All of them, it's the great thing about Zatoichi movies, while some may be a little better than others, they still have a consistency of quality to them, you know what your going to get. Ichi walks into new town, someone is in trouble, Zatoichi cleans house.

Assuming you've seen the first 2 (if not start from there), buy #4 and work up from there, you really can't go wrong.

Guest Daisho2004

Tosh, I agree with you all the way, I would start from the beginning and work my way up from there, although I do have my own favorite's out of the entire series as do most every fan of Zatoichi.

Guest strutr74

Ichi is the man, Every single movie is great. Only one didn't work for me" Meets Yojimbo" Other then that they are fantastic. I still say the 1st is the best but it changes on my mood. Can't really go wrong on any one!!!

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

The only Zatoichi I didn't enjoy was ZATOICHI IN DESPERATION, which is one of the most unrelentingly grim, hopelessly dreary, cynical, nihilistic ninety minutes or so you could possibly endure.

Archived