Badass Women of Cinema

almaric

Forgive me if this comes across being spammy, but I'm still learning these new forums and I thought perhaps posting a link might help me better learn the new features.

Earlier in the year my friend Chris Watson saw his book BADASS WOMEN OF CINEMA published through Bare Manor Media. Interviews include: Cheng Pei Pei (Come Drink With Me), Yukari Oshima (Outlaw Brothers), Marrie Lee (They Call Her...Cleopatra Wong), Cynthia Rothrock (Yes, Madam), and there are a number of others.

Badass Women of Cinema of Amazon.

Hope this might be of interest to some of you. Now excuse me while I try to get Watson's ass over here.

badasswomen.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a healthy compilement of names to go under that topic of badass women of asian cinema.Yukari Oshima is my favorite among them.The one I'm watching now that reminds me the most of her is Jiang Lu xia. Checkout  the movies Coweb,Bad Blood,and vampire warriors to get a taste of her in action.

Love Angela Mao. She was especially a badass in HAPKIDO and I loved her in LADY WHIRLWIND where she kicked a young Sammo Hung's ass not once, but twice. 

Archived