But Still......

Hei Meigui

I am inspired by the challenge of Brother Bob in the T-Shirt sales area for the "But Still" shirt. It said to submit if we found any videos where the characters say that phrase. I thought I would start a thread with examples and invite you all to also! (it also lets me learn my video editing software!!

Here is a twofer!! I got 2 But Still's in one speech!! This is from Strife for Mastery (1977) with David Chiang

2but still.mp4

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Hi Hei!

It's used constantly in the English Dub of Life Gamble. That dub pretty much kills the movie for me, except whenever someone says but still...

I lost count how many times it is said.

LOL Youtube proof

Hi Hei!

It's used constantly in the English Dub of Life Gamble. That dub pretty much kills the movie for me, except whenever someone says but still...

I lost count how many times it is said.

LOL Youtube proof

Wow Lady!! You knocked it out of the park with that clip!!! It's great to see you sister I missed you!!

This clip has me dying, But Still...I will continue to post!!:monk_flirting:

Since the release of  36 Styles "But Still..." shirt, my ears take note of whenever someone says "But Still.." The most I've heard the phrase were in Shaw Brothers films. I guess Shaw dubbers were very fond of using those words.

Archived