Ninja Kids (1981 Joseph Kuo movie) French trailer

Secret Executioner

Secret Executioner

A movie by Joseph Kuo (7 Grandmasters, Born Invincible) starring Alexander Lo Rei and Venoms Lu Feng (as the bad guy) and Chiang Sheng (as a blind master) and choreographed by Robert Tai (known notably for Ninja The Final Duel and Mafia vs Ninja).

The French trailer for this one:

:cool

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oulalala ça a l'air très très bon tout ça !!! l'action portée à son paroxisme hehe !!!

Never saw that movie, just mentioning Joseph Kuo makes it an instant must see for me.... and after watching that furious trailer, makes me wanna watch it even more!!

Thanks SE !!

Secret Executioner
oulalala ça a l'air très très bon tout ça !!! l'action portée à son paroxysme hehe !!!

Never saw that movie, just mentioning Joseph Kuo makes it an instant must see for me.... and after watching that furious trailer, makes me wanna watch it even more!!

Thanks SE !!

It's a rather fun movie, though it drags a bit at points when it tries to develop Alexander Lo's character. Still worth a watch for the action sequences, and because Joseph Kuo, Alexander Lo and two of the Venoms are involved. :cool

But I find the trailer exaggerates a bit when it says: "un film que vous n'oublierez pas" (a movie you won't forget). :tongueout

Secret Executioner
:coveredlaugh The things I sit through for my Lu Feng fix. :evilgrin

He's mainly in the last minute and a half of it, but you get to see him in some nice (though sped up) action. :cool:coveredlaugh

Nice to see you made an effort looking this up BTW. :clappinghands

Archived