MA Actors Who Haven't Seemed To Age

KenHashibe

Who are the actors of the MA genre who haven't really aged or at least look really good for their age?

We've already talked about Chen Shan who still looks great.

Hwang Jang Lee looks really good for his age too. Age 34:

Hwang-Jang-Lee-Drunken-Master.jpeg

Age 70:

Spencer-Lloyd-Peet-edit-198x280.jpg

Who else has aged well?

• Like 1

Chan Wai Man

I'm still learning how to do images here, but at 71 the man might even be more intimidating than he was in the 70s / early 80s.

I don't know how I forgot about Michael Chan. I saw him in Gallants recently and he still looks great.

I also looked up Lam Siu Lau (aka Lin Hsiao Lan, from Child of Peach and A Heroic Fight) and she has aged pretty well too. Not sure if she's still fighting, but she's been appearing in TV shows in Taiwan nowadays.

Age 20 (so kawaii!):

11831633_423405317848018_8250331291925503262_n.jpg?oh=e168aff7661486384701532f81bd8fe9&oe=56471D77

Age 47:

10350525_366448130210404_6141099960797522765_n.jpg?oh=bd20212412e412c28772871bd540fc84&oe=567A7547

• Like 1

Cant forget the queen! Chen Pei-Pei and she's 68!

lNonCEZ.jpg

she has 4 daughters here are two

Marsha Yuen

N62Qprg.jpg

and Eugenia Yuen

gZy3d1k.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Anonymous
Thanks. I'm working. Gary Daniels has aged well also. I think he's upper 40's

Gary denials did tons of straight to video B martial arts or action movies, but he was great in Expendables 1. I wish he didn't die off....

And about many HK actors and actresses, many asians age well. It is a fact. I am not stereotyping. I know asians. They age pretty good a lot of times especially the women.

Also, for many of the asian celebrities who are female it has to do with make up too.

Anyway here is Angela Mao currently:

Angela+Mao_ph_inter_m.jpg

and this is how we remember her from her movies as the cutest most fiecest chinese kung fu babe!

[img=]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/4998377767_8c3596312c.jpg

Secret Executioner

In spite of his personal and health issues, I find Gordon Liu hasn't changed much (look at his face).

I remember a talk on the subject on KFC, some actors had aged really well. I remember Ti Lung and David Chiang were mentionned, not sure if they'd fit in here.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the photos. Wow, these women are still all beautiful...... Michelle Yeoh is even more beautiful today !!! and yeah, I totally agree with SE, Gordon Liu is hands down almost the same..... He still looks so young.... maybe that's easier when you are bald hehe, but one thing for sure is the practice of martial arts sure helps you maintain your health !

• Like 1

Lady Jin Szu-Yi
In spite of his personal and health issues, I find Gordon Liu hasn't changed much (look at his face).

I remember a talk on the subject on KFC, some actors had aged really well. I remember Ti Lung and David Chiang were mentionned, not sure if they'd fit in here.

Indeed, John (ne: David) Chiang looks terrific:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/print/435642/ (Nice interview too.) :smile

• Like 1

Man, how could I have forgotten to mention all of these guys. Cheng Pei Pei came to mind after I posted Lam Siu Lau. Angela Mao has kinda aged, but she still looks good for her age. Michelle Yeoh and David Chiang both look pretty much the same though.

• Like 1

Chi Kuan-Chun is amazing. The man is in his 60s and the second picture is how he looked a few years ago. I need his secret NOW.

23i9svr.jpg

xlgo5i.jpg

And he can shapes are still amazing:

• Like 1

In my opinion,Michael Jai White defies his age not just in looks but martial art ability.He can scrap with any of the old or the new school and make it look good! No pics to post but use your google and see what I mean.Or just watch Falcon Rising or Skin Trade.

Edited by kokuryuha
  • Like 1

Cognoscente
On 8/16/2015 at 1:11 AM, PantherFist said:

Chi Kuan-Chun is amazing. I need his secret NOW.

No alcohol, plenty of rice, vegetables, fruit and lots of water.

• Like 2