Born Invincible (1978) trailer

Secret Executioner

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved this movie, only watched it once many years ago when I rented it from the local video shop. Really been slack picking this one up on DVD.

Secret Executioner
Loved this movie, only watched it once many years ago when I rented it from the local video shop. Really been slack picking this one up on DVD.

Good to know I'm not the only one on here who doesn't have this. :whew (actually, I have never even seen it)

Good to know I'm not the only one on here who doesn't have this. :whew (actually, I have never even seen it)

Well worth purchasing Secret Executioner. Ive not avoided buying the film just never gotten round to picking it up. Carter Wong's character is mental and one of his most outrageous role in my opinion.

Secret Executioner

Well worth purchasing Secret Executioner. Ive not avoided buying the film just never gotten round to picking it up. Carter Wong's character is mental and one of his most outrageous role in my opinion.

Yeah, Carter Wong's character looks very OTT. Actually, the whole thing looks kinda crazy. :clappinghands

Watching the trailer reminded me of how mad the dub job was for this film. Carter Wong has this really weird high pitch sounding voice in the English dub. I'm not sure if this was the case for the original language version.

The trailer is in Chinese, and it seems he also has a high pitched voice here too.

Well spotted SE, I should have paid more attention to it. I stopped watching it closely after the two minute Mark and started looking up copies for sale online :smile .

Archived