Cobra Against Ninja (1987) opening scene

Secret Executioner

Secret Executioner

Richard Harrison runs around in a pink and silver Ninja costume while Stuart Smith - wearing blue and gray - plays a bad guy similar in motivation and OTT factor to The Ninja Squad's Ivan the Red (played by Dave Wheeler) and fights a yellow Ninja with a fro, all this going on while the Ninjas are wearing those colorful headbands we love so much and with some Italo disco (the song is "Fire On The Moon" by Aleph, in case you're interested) playing in the background. I say we have a winner here. :cool

Point of interest: 0:29 :rofl

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

This is really sexy! And of course the guy is like Napoleon Dynamite.

What is the ninja challenge card? Like monopoloy card for ninjas?

Secret Executioner
What is the ninja challenge card? Like monopoloy card for ninjas?

Maybe a sort of greeting card, except it doesn't say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Birthday", it lets you know another Ninja has challenged you. :coveredlaugh

Guest Anonymous

Maybe a sort of greeting card, except it doesn't say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Birthday", it lets you know another Ninja has challenged you. :coveredlaugh

I need to get Ninja Challenge cards, like a stack of them to give to other ninjas I meet in very day life who I do not like. Pirates have The Black Spot, but Ninjas have the ultimate Ninja Challenge Card! It must be like those yellow cards in Pride Fighting Championship back in the day.

Does that movie ever show the actual card?

Secret Executioner

I need to get Ninja Challenge cards, like a stack of them to give to other ninjas I meet in very day life who I do not like. Pirates have The Black Spot, but Ninjas have the ultimate Ninja Challenge Card! It must be like those yellow cards in Pride Fighting Championship back in the day.

Does that movie ever show the actual card?

I don't know, I've never seen this one.

Archived