Compiling A Complete List Of Ho/Lai/Tang Ninja Films

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Let's compile an entire list of all of the wacky Godfrey Ho/Thomas Tang/Joseph Lai ninja movies and see if someone can actually find them all and collect them all!!

List as many titles as you can think that have not been listed yet. Here are all of the titles I know about and NO it is NOT in alphabetical order an I don't care. Someone can do that later. I am listing all of the ones I know about.

When you list more copy and paste what is already listed and then add your own to the bottom. We will just keep making the list larger on each post.

Ninja of the Magnificence

Ninja Death Squad

The Ninja Squad

The Ninja Squad Killers Invisible

Ninja Operation: Knight And Warrior

Ninja Operation 2: Way of Challenge

Ninja Operation: License To Terminate

Ninja Operation 4: Thunderbolt Angels

Ninja Operation 5: Godfather The Master

Ninja Operation 6: Champion On Fire

Ninja Operation 7: Royal Warriors

Black Ninja

Silver Dragon Ninja

Full Metal Ninja

Ninja VS. Zombie

The Ninja Empire

Thunder Ninja Kids: Wonderful Mission

Thunder Ninja Kids 2: The Hunt For The Devil Boxer

Thunder Ninja Kids: Little Kickboxer

Thunder Ninja Kids: Golden Adventure

Ninja Extreme Weapons

Nina Knight: Thunder Fox

Golden Ninja Warrior

Rage Of A Ninja

Ninja Dragon

Ninja Terminator

Ninja In The Killing Field

Ninja: American Warrior

American Ninja Warrior

Death Code: Ninja

Ninja Thunderbolt

The Ultimate Ninja

Ninja The Protector

Ninja: Silent Assassin

Ninja Avengers

Ninja Commandments

Ninja Destroyer

Ninja Strike Force

Ninja Kill

Ninja Hunt

Ninja Champion

Challenge The Ninja

Tough Ninja The Shadow Warrior

The Thundering Ninja

Cobra Against Ninja

The Ninja Showdown

Diamond Ninja Force

Ninja Fantasy

Ninja Final Duel

Death Code Ninja

Ninja Warriors Of Fire

Power Of Ninjitsu

Born A Ninja Die A Ninja

Ninja Powerforce

Ninja Demon's Massacre

Ninja: The Battalion

Golden Ninja Invasion

Empire Of The Spiritual Ninja

Bionic Ninja

Clash Of The Ninjas

Project Ninja Daredevils

Leopard Fist Ninja

Ninja, The Violent Sorcerer

The Deadly Silver Ninja

The Blazing Ninja

That is all I could find on the internet and from memory. If you know of any or find of any titles add them.

Just do a ctr + f function to find ninja titles because it is not in alphabetical order.

Also various titles in a series such as Ninja Operation may or may not have the number in the title such as "NInja Operation 3: License To Terminate" might appear on the box as "Ninja Operation: License To Terminate" and only on the movie trail does it show a number or does the announcer say the number.

Also Thunder Ninja Kids is a series that may or may not have a number on the box title and may or may not contain ninjas in the same outfits as other films. Some have them but some don't and instead have other kinds of weird guys. Its bizarre. Also, I am not sure if here are ninja films without the word ninja in the title or not. If you know of any list them.

CAN YOU COLLECT THEM ALL? CAN YOU WATCH THEM ALL???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

What if there was a Ninja Epmpire Club or a Ninjer Fest where someone would show all of the movies over a period of weeks every night and everyone shows up and has a ninja good time. People could hang out an dress up like the ninjers in the movies and chill out and watch these movies together.

Secret Executioner
What if there was a Ninja Epmpire Club or a Ninjer Fest where someone would show all of the movies over a period of weeks every night and everyone shows up and has a ninja good time. People could hang out an dress up like the ninjers in the movies and chill out and watch these movies together.

Would literally take years to screen everything though. But having regular marathons could be fun.

Guest Anonymous

I think it would be awesome if some kind of convention was made to show these movies on the big screen. People can dress like the NInjas with headbands (or no headband) and all the multi colors you want. Also people can dress like the other characters who are not in ninja oufits. You get bonus points for gross and ugly hair styles and facial hair like an actor from one of the movies.

People can have fun quoting lines from the movies. Also a ninja costume contest, or who has the best "I WAS SO CLOSE TPO BECOMING THE ULTIMATE NINJAAAAA" yelling contest.

BUt if you find any more titles not in the list add them. This can be a Ctrl + F type of thread for people to quickly find a ninja title.

If people can post all the posters for every single movie too.

Archived