The Next Bruce Lee Clone Is... 5 Years Old

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have been following this kid on youtube for awhile. He is so amazing as a child. I saw videos of him at 4 years old that were amazing. This kid is currently 5 years old and he has this much coordination, acting ability, and speed to do these cute and awesome Bruce Lee impersonations.

Check this out:

I hope he branches off to more things though because he can only be this cute and cool for awhile. But he should definitely go into martial arts movies. I can see him being a huge star.

If you see his channel you can watch other videos of him in his house doing nunchaku and spin kicks and copying Bruce Lee scenes from movies almost exactly.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I LOVE THIS KID!

He's got really impressive skills, and looks like he's really enjoying himself too.

Such an amazing talent at such a young age. Just curious, has anyone heard of him being cast in a film? Maybe not his own movie with a starring role, but I could definitely see him used in a fight scene, the innocent kid sitting around while 2 "grown ups" were fighting, then as the person he knows is losing the fight, he then whips out the chucks and gets to work! Would be quite a shock to the person he would be fighting.

Guest Anonymous

I don't think he has been in any movie yet. Only TV shows in Asia where he shows off his skills and all the hosts go AAHH OOOOO.

But I will not be surprised if he gets a part in a movie.

But I am wondering, can all he do is that nunchaku routine and copy Bruce Lee? Or can he also do other martial arts things? That is important.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I saw something with him a few months back, so adorable. It will be interesting if he continues with this as he grows up, wonderful to start so young.

Guest Anonymous
I saw something with him a few months back, so adorable. It will be interesting if he continues with this as he grows up, wonderful to start so young.

I think Dragon Lee, Bruce Li, Bruce Lei, and the others should take him under their wing. Heck even Jason Scott Lee should.

Archived