What Other Kung Fu Websites Do You Visit?

BiggWill1988

BiggWill1988

I dont know what kung fu websites are still active besides this one which i go on alot and I go on CityonFire.com alot. Besides those two sites what other kung fu websites/ forums are still active with new posts and content.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know what kung fu websites are still active besides this one which i go on alot and I go on CityonFire.com alot. Besides those two sites what other kung fu websites/ forums are still active with new posts and content.

http://www.fareastfilms.com/

BiggWill1988

I go on hkcinemagic alot when i need help finding a kung fu actor/ actress, or need help with a alternate title or help finding a movie

BiggWill1988

The other 3 links posted I havnet heard of before but i am going to check them out, Thanks.

Secret Executioner
I go on hkcinemagic alot when i need help finding a kung fu actor/ actress, or need help with a alternate title or help finding a movie

That too, especially when some movies have like a dozen different titles and have very colorful releases.

BiggWill1988

Ive been on that site before, There tons of awesome stuff to look on there

I mainly go on CINEMASIE.COM, or HKCINEMAGIC.COM, mainly for finding alternate names of movies, actors, directors..... so that's totally database related

Speaking of HKCINEMAGIC.com, the last update on the main site was January 2014, I'm assuming the site is dead? Anyone know what's going on there?

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Everything already mentioned, but this is where I go first.

BiggWill1988
Speaking of HKCINEMAGIC.com, the last update on the main site was January 2014, I'm assuming the site is dead? Anyone know what's going on there?

I noticed that, I think the site is dead i only go on there when i need help finding information on movie

Secret Executioner

I noticed that, I think the site is dead i only go on there when i need help finding information on movie

The French site is slightly more active (a couple new bulletins published lately), but it clearly isn't that up to date - though it's still a great database for infos on movies. :thumbsup

Archived