Need Help Identifying These Old Ninja Movies..

Guest qaotik

Hi, I hope someone here can help me with these oldies since they have been bugging me for years ever since I saw them as a kid..

All these are probably from the 80s.

1. Some kind of (lord?) is riding along a road on a horse with his bodyguards close by when all of a sudden from two harmless ponds in the road jump out simultaneously two ninjas killing the man. At the end the hero throws one or two small swords/blades in to the ocean from a steep cliff.

This has been suggested being as Ninja Warriors/Shogun's Ninja can anyone verify this?

2. An old guy (teacher) with a long white beard stands on a high vertical cliff and throws dows his staff. He immediately jumps down from said cliff then lands on both feet and catches the falling staff in his hand.

3. Could be same as (2.) An old guy in a jungle trains two guys and at some point they get attacked and I remember one of the bad guys is climbing a tree like a spider with spike knuckles/grips around his hand.

4. Im not sure if this is a ninja/martial arts movie at all but I'll give it a shot. A little boy gets kidnapped and befriends with a dog, the dog helps the boy escape but might have gotten killed in the process.

Thanks for any help!

-qaotik

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kungfusamurai

Number 1 and 3 are definitely Shogun's Ninja. I don't recall any ponds in the middle of a road, though. Number 2 could also be Shogun's Ninja.

KFS

Guest limubai2000

Adness released it remastered, costs about $15 online and about the same in your local video store too. At least if you're in R1.

Guest kungfusamurai

I would highly recommend the Adness disc too. If you're looking for the English dub, you can find the film on cheapie 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 discs. But the video quality is very poor compared to the Adness disc.

KFS

Archived