Enter The Invincible Hero (1981) - Dragon Lee vs. Casanova Wong

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Is Enter the Invincible Hero a cut and splice movie of multiple movies made into one? It is irected by Thomas Tang an Joseph Lai.

It has Dragon Lee in it and Casanova Wong.

I saw it has Taekwondo guys in it. I am watching it on youtube.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BiggWill1988

I think the intro begining fight to it is from Dragon Lee Dragon on Fire. I know alot of Dragon Lee movies have cut and splices from other Dragon Lee movies. I dont know why they did that but i noticed it alot

Guest Anonymous

I was wondering about that. but I think the rest of the movie is an actual movie and not cut and spliced.

Seeing the guys in Taekwondo uniforms was funny since the movie is supposed to be set in the old days of China or something.

BiggWill1988

Lol yea that was funny, theres another one where Dragon Lee is teaching and everyones got the Tang Soo Do karate uniforms with the yellow fist symbol patch on them. I forget the name of the movie off hand

DragonClaws
Is Enter the Invincible Hero a cut and splice movie of multiple movies made into one? It is irected by Thomas Tang an Joseph Lai.

It has Dragon Lee in it and Casanova Wong.

I saw it has Taekwondo guys in it. I am watching it on youtube.

It's not a cut and splice film but as BiggWill1988 pointed out they sometimes borrow odd scenes from other films. I cant really recall much about the film but I haven't watched it since buying the U.K DVD release.

Archived