seventeen ninja movies

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

how are these movies part 1 & 2 and the remake or any other parts that I might be missing hows the swordplay action and story line etc.......they look interesting was thinking on buying them thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how are these movies part 1 & 2 and the remake or any other parts that I might be missing hows the swordplay action and story line etc.......they look interesting was thinking on buying them thanks

I own all three, and I'm telling you will not have made a mistake buying all three. If you're fan of Japanese cinema, you can't go wrong adding Seventeen Ninja to your collection. Please do note that Seventeen Ninja 2 is not a continuous sequel, it's a whole different story featuring a band of different Ninja.

Forgot to mention, don't expect Hong Kong style choreography, old school Japanese cinema focus on drama first. Although the remake will satisfy your need for action due in part to Chiba Shinichi's involvement.

shaolin swords

ok am going to buy it they look interested the last Japanese cinema I bought was lone wolf and cub box set I was not liking the movies I was turned off by the weird stuff in the movies I know am probably alone on that but these movies look different thanks for all the input about these movies :smile

ok am going to buy it they look interested the last Japanese cinema I bought was lone wolf and cub box set I was not liking the movies I was turned off by the weird stuff in the movies I know am probably alone on that but these movies look different thanks for all the input about these movies :smile

Then never get the Hanzo the Razor trilogy :coveredlaugh trust me.

The original is an absolute classic, the 2nd was ok, still a good movie but doesn't live up to the original imo. Didn't know about the remake with Chiba, I'll be needing to check that out!

Couple other of my favorites - Castle of Owls '63, 3rd Ninja, Sinobi No Shu aka Mission Iron Castle, part 9 of the series.

shaolin swords

tosh the hanzo movies are crazy as hell I heard about them and saw parts of them there is one if am not mistaken his having sex with a pack of rice and doing some spaces out sh :swearing t in that scene :coveredlaugh:rofl just crazy as hell there is a thread of mine where we discussed this am just laughing about it just think about that sh :swearing t

Archived