Sammo Hung

legendarycurry

Two of Asia's top screen tough guy's, in still from one of Martial Arts cinemas true classics, Warriors Two(1978)

1fdf337cc9c0e0ce20eb52733a46b147.jpg

Couple of B&W images from the same movie.

02a40c34688340cdb1cfffe856c216a3.jpg

85dc68d97fb2a7a421fcd43551be5eb0.jpg

• Like 3

Look out for a young Sammo Hung, who plays one of the films many thugs, he also did action director duties for this 1973 Hong Kong basher.

• Like 2

Yuen Wo-Ping with his father Simon Yuen, and Sammo Hung, filming the un-used scene Simon Yuen filmed for Magnficent Butcher?

Image.aspx?ID=1898263

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Yuen Wo-Ping with his father Simon Yuen, and Sammo Hung, filming the un-used scene Simon Yuen filmed for Magnficent Butcher?

Image.aspx?ID=1898263

Every time I watch Sammo in the magnificent butcher(and pretty much everything from this era)I’m still amazed by his athleticism.if you didn’t know and somebody showed you some of these photos and said he was a top on screen fighter you would just think he was making it up and playing you for a fool.👍👍👍👍

• Like 3

On 11/4/2018 at 7:49 PM, sym8 said:

I’m still amazed by his athleticism.if you didn’t know and somebody showed you some of these photos and said he was a top on screen fighter you would just think he was making it up and playing you for a fool.👍👍👍👍

A true one of a kind, and someone who reminds me of the saying "Dont juge a book by its cover".

One of the greatest pairing in Kung Fu cinema history?, no scrap that, one of the best on-screen pairings in cinema history.

f6553e25-2097-1da5-97dd-e5f7dc6f7d42._RI

For those Kung FU Fandom Followers/Contributor's, interested in my Victim themed ramblings, please clikc on the link below, thank you.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 4

Sammo Hung faces upto to the angry mob, in a scene from Hap Ki Do(1972) a.k.a Lady Kung Fu.

SammoHungLadyKungFu.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

nl3nlDA.jpg

Loved the end fight scene but the rest of the movie was a bit hit and miss,great choreography though.👍

• Like 3

I personally think it's one of the most fun of Sammo's movies. I thought the action was good but not brilliant, it gradually gets better as it goes a long. For my personal taste the comedy wasn't too over the top and was enhanced by the English dub, that said I tend to only find comedy in HK movies mildly amusing.

• Like 4

On 11/24/2018 at 2:55 PM, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Never heard of this movie. 3 x Sammo Hung, and lots of familiar faces! I think I will have to hunt this one down.

• Like 4