Lau Kar Leung

Guest FrankyLau

Guest FrankyLau

Hi,

today I give u some lovely footage,here u can see the Pops teaching..this is some restored footage I had on a disc,the disc was damaged..now with the help of a recovering programe I could safe half of the footage..u also get to see Mark Houghton and Lau Kar Yung (dragons claws ,crazy couple,tigress from shaolin etc) ...

KEQIWQAEAoY

5 Element Boxer

Many thanks for sharing, Franky. It's so great to see my favorite martial arts choreographer/director showing his real skills.

Guest will91XingYu

Hey Franky have you trained under Lau Kar LLeung? Whats he like as a teacher? Thanks again for this video, he uses the twin darts in My Young Auntie, i wish he was my grandad!

Wow, that's amazing. He appears as solid as a mountain. Lau Sifu has been a great ambassador for Chinese Martial Art--and he makes awesome movies too!

^he made good ones..Drunken Monkey was just piece of sh*t.If/when he makes movie it will certainly be improvement...in that youtube clip he looks younger and healthier than in DM:cool:

well DN wasnt by far one of his good ones but piece of shit I wouldnt call it neither...for the low budget it was ok but nothing to wet ya pants for..

yeah,maybe that was bit rough.there is far worse movies made by others.But considering liu movies only I`d give it 1,5/5.spiritual boxer2 I like 2nd least and it`s still better than drunken monkey.hmm,maybe he should concentrate being action director.

Bon Jovi? That is so not right for LKL. I live near the new Prudential Center and I had to be near 10 different crap shows of theres with there disgusting fans (not all Bon Jovi fans are disgusting, loud, and jerks, but a sizable majority of them are lol.

yeah ,thats so wrong....heheh

Yeah :) Robert Tai should be saddled with Bon Jovi.

Sifu Lau deserves something like the Predator theme when he is moving. It's amazing how some of his movements are obviously slowed down by Sifu Lau as otherwise the camera can not really record them. I've heard Jet Li had that problem too with being just so damn fast.

Yeah :) Robert Tai should be saddled with Bon Jovi.

Sifu Lau deserves something like the Predator theme when he is moving. It's amazing how some of his movements are obviously slowed down by Sifu Lau as otherwise the camera can not really record them. I've heard Jet Li had that problem too with being just so damn fast.

Yeah they said he had to slow down in Kiss of the Dragon. It probably wouldn't have been necessary to undercrank Fist of Legend if everyone could keep up.

Not to go completely off-topic here, but this clip demonstrates just how quick he is in real life. Think this was from when he was promoting Fist of Legend at a Korean TV show. Just bear with the jabbering and watch Jet move. Blink and you'll miss it. :P

FrankyLau, thanks alot for the clip. Age is not an obstacle for a true master.